LF maximum F2P profitz

Gato_del_agua

try merchanting in the GE

Well having played before, I immediately did the Rune Mysteries quest so i can farm essence and trade it on the GE. :thumbsup:

Which happens to be a terrible way to make money and is in no way merchanting. Merchanting is buying items low and selling them high. If the item is stable in price this is known as flipping, if you buy the item hoping it will rise due to an update or some other stimulus this is called investing. If you're doing it with rising/crashing items its called dangerous.

Best F2P moneymakers are

Telegrabbing wines of zamorak.

Yew Trees

Lobster fishing on karamja and having them noted

Harvesting dragonfire shields

Harvesting Air Talismans (having completed rune mysteries you can no longer do this).

Merchanting.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Well having played before, I immediately did the Rune Mysteries quest so i can farm essence and trade it on the GE. :thumbsup:

Which happens to be a terrible way to make money and is in no way merchanting. Merchanting is buying items low and selling them high. If the item is stable in price this is known as flipping, if you buy the item hoping it will rise due to an update or some other stimulus this is called investing. If you're doing it with rising/crashing items its called dangerous.

Best F2P moneymakers are

Yew Trees

Harvesting Air Talismans (having completed rune mysteries you can no longer do this).

Merchanting.

I have never found merchanting to be very succesful, at least for me. Does anyone know of any profitable items to farm, along with any techniques?

Gundolf.png

Gundolf.png

Best F2P moneymakers are

Yew Trees

Merchanting.

I have never found merchanting to be very succesful, at least for me. Does anyone know of any profitable items to farm, along with any techniques?

....wines of zamorak, telegrab them. Anti-dragon shields, talk to the duke....

/facepalm

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

@Tieszen. Thanks for zero help and being rude. :)

He was being helpful. He gave you some of the options that were posted above. The reason that he said them so "rudely" was because you asked what had already been answered in the post above, showing that you didn't really pay attention to what advice was being given to you.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Flipping *does* work. In F2P I went from 400k gold from tasks and cow hide farming to my current 4.5m with doubles of everything in my bank. Just learn how to flip and find out items that work well for you.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Also flipping is completely defendant on your money you can invest. 10 gold per flip but only 1.5k of that item is 15k per flip. Where as say 1g per flip but 25k of that item is 25k profit. A good example would be water runes, the cap you can buy in 4 hours is 25k and its generally a 1 gold profit margin.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Also flipping is completely defendant on your money you can invest. 10 gold per flip but only 1.5k of that item is 15k per flip. Where as say 1g per flip but 25k of that item is 25k profit. A good example would be water runes, the cap you can buy in 4 hours is 25k and its generally a 1 gold profit margin.

Would I need to follow the GE price changes via the RS website religiously to be able to profit immensely from flipping? Or could i make an investment in a large quantity of something and wait until the price does go up? Basically what would be the most effective way of tracking prices, and knowing when to buy and sell?

Gundolf.png

Gundolf.png

Well you can invest, if you look at the G.E. you can see back several weeks to see price fluctuation. So if for example for most days if big bones are 650 gold and one day its 590, buying them will generally be a wise decision. But for the flipping I do all you want to do is put an outrageous buy price. So for say lobsters put 150 gold for one lobster and you'll get back like say 49 gold. So the sell price is 101. Then sell that lobster for like 70 gold and you'll get like 98 gold for it. You then would buy 20k lobsters for 98 and put them back up for 101 after you buy it. Or what I like to do is buy 19,999 of lobsters so I can check the price again after I bought it, sometimes you may buy for say 98 but then the sell price jumps to 104 or something, increasing your profit margin.

On youtube search for rune plate flipping, it should be a 8 or so minute video that shows the basics. There are some decent guides on google as well. A good tip is basically look for an item that you can buy a large amount of that is in high demand so the only issue you'll have is too low of a buy price or too high of a sell price. Not that there isn't enough in the market.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Well you can invest, if you look at the G.E. you can see back several weeks to see price fluctuation. So if for example for most days if big bones are 650 gold and one day its 590, buying them will generally be a wise decision. But for the flipping I do all you want to do is put an outrageous buy price. So for say lobsters put 150 gold for one lobster and you'll get back like say 49 gold. So the sell price is 101. Then sell that lobster for like 70 gold and you'll get like 98 gold for it. You then would buy 20k lobsters for 98 and put them back up for 101 after you buy it. Or what I like to do is buy 19,999 of lobsters so I can check the price again after I bought it, sometimes you may buy for say 98 but then the sell price jumps to 104 or something, increasing your profit margin.

On youtube search for rune plate flipping, it should be a 8 or so minute video that shows the basics. There are some decent guides on google as well. A good tip is basically look for an item that you can buy a large amount of that is in high demand so the only issue you'll have is too low of a buy price or too high of a sell price. Not that there isn't enough in the market.

I feel like this is so risky though, but there is always the choice of holding the items i buy until they increase again. I've always been a "farmer" type of player. Where i sit down and farm something until my eyes bleed.

Thanks again!

Gundolf.png

Gundolf.png