Juju Farming Potions

Emp75

I was looking at a guide at the general guides section of tip.it forums on herblore habitat, but I'm just wondering the most basic levels and items I need to get the Juju farming potions. I'm not interested in any of the other potions unless they are necessary or highly recommended to get before the farming potions. Also any tips or advice? I've only been there once and that was for a clue.

74 hunter to gather the seeds and seconds. 64 herblore to make the potion. Also 70 farming for growing the herb.

The only thing that effects catch rate of the jadinkos significantly is hunter level so an arctic bear/ooglag spa dip is recommended to catch them faster and thus gathering seeds faster.

Farm one herb, make a potion, take a sip, then harvest the rest for more herbs than you otherwise would have gotten. Keep all herb seeds, the other potions are useful in their areas and also the farming of the herbs is a nice exp reward, and making the potions is ok exp as well.

Edit

Damnit I got double ninjad

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Dam... is the hunter boostable? I'm only 67 and I hate that skill with a passion...

You do realize you have to hunt to get the ingredients, correct? Might as well get used to it now, it's not like it'll only take 10 minutes.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Dam... is the hunter boostable? I'm only 67 and I hate that skill with a passion...

Yes its boostable, but just go do penguins/red sallys. Shouldn't take more than a few hours at 80 k exp/hr. By far one of the easiest skills to level timewise.

do this to 70, use common jadinkos to 74 for seeds and then farm the herbs, then hunt the lvl 74 ones for the seconds to match the herbs you got.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword