Best gear for Ice Strikewyrms?

Voldmort0

Fire surge and the highest mage attack/damage boosts you can possibly get (Like arcane necklace, staff of light etc)

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Hey, just got my first Ice Strikewyrms task, and I'm wondering what gear/spell/weapon I should take to slay them.

I'm 99 in all combat+magic+range and 94 prayer.

Thanks!

I heard that you should use Fire Surge on them with the best mage gear you got, it doubles the damage.. seen people who said they hit 900s then..

havent seen it myselve since i only just got 89 slayer but just thought i knew something bout it so id tell ya ;) so now you kow it as well ^^

Have fun there and gl getting a staff of Light ^^

damn, some1 was ahead of me!

Edited by Ogre

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

Full slayer helm, ahrim top and skirt, staff of light/chaotic staff, arcane stream neckace/fury, inf boots, barrow gloves, seers (i), arcane spirit shield/mages book/unholy book, fire cape. Use fire surge and pray/deflect mage. Use either wolper scrolls or extreme magic potions.

A7x_fan_4eva.png

14 Skills at 99 All Skills 85+ 2370+ Total

3058 Glacor Kills 326 Shards of Armadyl 1 Ragefire 1 Glaiven 2 Steadfast 33 Effigys

17 Abyssal Whips 5 Staff of Light 5 Dark Bows 40 Dragon Boots 16 Polypore Sticks

62 Barrow Items 6 Pharah Sceptres 117 Effigys

Full Slayer helm, Virtus Body, Virtus Skirt, Inf Boots, Barrows Gloves, seers(i) Arcane Stream, Chaotic Staff, Fire Cape, Celestial Surgebox would be best gear to use :)

Ice Wyrms are possibly the only place surgebox is better than arcane and othe shields, because of it's critical hits.

Use overloads if you can, magic damage lowers too fast with other potions.

superway26.png

Full Slayer helm, Virtus Body, Virtus Skirt, Inf Boots, Barrows Gloves, seers(i) Arcane Stream, Chaotic Staff, Fire Cape, Celestial Surgebox would be best gear to use :)

Ice Wyrms are possibly the only place surgebox is better than arcane and othe shields, because of it's critical hits.

Use overloads if you can, magic damage lowers too fast with other potions.

I think this setup is really the best, apart from the fact that if you should be cannoning(which most people do), an arcane is better than CSB for the fact that you never mage one wyrm 5 times anyway(the special always happens on a 5th hit on a monster).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.