DevBlog 7th March - The Clan Camp

Sylpheed

I gave up on raging about updates a long time ago. Jagex doesnt care and my opinion doesnt matter unless 500k+ players angrily feel the same way

Or be a 10 year old pker with the vocabulary of a 5 year old who spams the RSOF over and over again.

Again, that only matters if you have 499,999 other pkers to help you.

I'm not an efficienado.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much nerd rage all in one thread :thumbdown:

Personally,i like it :thumbup: the graphical updates for the trees were long overdue

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

You know what Jagex? You're approaching this the completely wrong way. You know that you aren't the experts on how to improve clan support in the game, you might have the technical ability, time, and money, but you don't have any idea on how your ideas are going to be received. Clan/Community content shouldn't be something that affects markets unlike quests, dungeons and skill content, so don't keep it a secret. Tell us what ideas you have floating around in detail and we'll gladly give you feedback on each and every one. We'll tell you why it's good, or why it's bad, how to improve it, or if you should ditch the idea altogether. If you ask nicely, we won't even charge money for doing so, unlike some members of the company that probably do.

If you really want to get a cohesive community going that covers a larger part of the game, become part of it. Tell us what you're doing and we'll help you! Argh!

The best part is when he think's he's going to be heard by Jagex.

Oh wait..

Thanks for the constructive comment. If we stopped being so negative and started proposing solutions instead of laughing at them, Jagex would be far more likely to listen. Frankly, it's an attitude like that that's driving Jagex away from working with us as a whole.

~ W ~

sigzi.png