AGS

Unhesitating

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

News just in - You do NOT need defence for slayer, lol.

Even at the worst part of CT waterfiends you can easily survive

I've never done CT WFS, but at 100 crimsons/hour in the Mithril Cavern, I sometimes struggle to keep my health up, even with a unicorn, EEE, and overloads. I'll stick with Karil's. :P

...How? I used to have no trouble living on a bunyip and SGS specials in full void with super sets and no prayer when I was getting 99 summoning. How could you POSSIBLY have trouble with hp there?

@ litter, let me rephrase- you don't range anything in slayer.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I've never done CT WFS, but at 100 crimsons/hour in the Mithril Cavern, I sometimes struggle to keep my health up, even with a unicorn, EEE, and overloads. I'll stick with Karil's. :P

...How? I used to have no trouble living on a bunyip and SGS specials in full void with super sets and no prayer when I was getting 99 summoning. How could you POSSIBLY have trouble with hp there?

You don't really need magic defense either.

It sounded like OP wanted to range - although if he was just looking for magic defense then I apologize

capt%20kevin.png

You were using supersets and an SGS. I honestly don't know, but I have on occasion, had to leave the cavern to grab food.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Litter, stop being wrong so loudly.

Laura... yeah, I can't imagine what you could be doing wrong. You even have soul split- that alone should be enough to keep you alive even if you wore no armor. Same with the unicorn. The EEE would be enough to keep you alive in conjunction with a bunyip. Are you, like, running out and letting the green dragons breathe on you periodically?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I use black dhide, piety and pro range at waterfiends, and I have no problem staying over 400 lp. I was turned off of karils because of the much high price tag, unless the small bonus is worth the extra 5m? But then again, I had never thought about the void armor, so that's another option to look into.

Unhesitating.png

i see you are trying your best to not understand. let me help you.

you only use karils if you are meleeing. this does not mean that if you are meleeing you use karils.

Yes, because all of RS have 30 mil to spend on amardyl armor.

You do realize that if you want to range,

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Armadyl_armour

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Barrows_equipment#Karil_The_Tainted_.28Ranged.29

-If you want to justify spending an additional 25 mil or so for 6 extra range bonus + the fact that amardyl doesn't degrade - that's fine but don't assume everybody will do that

Don't blame others if you're not clear about what you're saying.

If you want to jumble up preposition and refer to things without being clear - that's on you.

Nobody's trying not to understand you - you're just hard to understand.

capt%20kevin.png

you only use karils if you are meleeing. this does not mean that if you are meleeing you use karils.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Barrows_equipment#Karil_The_Tainted_.28Ranged.29

If you want to jumble up preposition and refer to things without being clear - that's on you.

Aww, he still thinks of owning armor as spending rather than investing.

-If you want to justify spending an additional 25 mil or so for 6 extra range bonus + the fact that amardyl doesn't degrade - that's fine but don't assume everybody will do that

I will bet you 100k gp that you are the only one who didn't understand what Bladewing said/meant. It was quite clear to me.

inb4 people post just to see me lose 100k. >_>

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i guess it would be hard for you to understand BASIC LOGIC OPERATORS. i gave you a simple to understand wiki page that will perhaps help you understand the meaning of the operators IF, IF AND ONLY IF

also do you realize that karil's has the same attack bonus as black dragonhide :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I will bet you 100k gp that you are the only one who didn't understand what Bladewing said/meant. It was quite clear to me.

inb4 people post just to see me lose 100k. >_>

It does seem that way :(

I thought the OP wanted to range some of his slayer tasks - didn't know he wanted to go melee and just build for magic defense on waterfiends.

capt%20kevin.png

Litter, stop being wrong so loudly.

Laura... yeah, I can't imagine what you could be doing wrong. You even have soul split- that alone should be enough to keep you alive even if you wore no armor. Same with the unicorn. The EEE would be enough to keep you alive in conjunction with a bunyip. Are you, like, running out and letting the green dragons breathe on you periodically?

Hehe. I was using piety to maximize offensive bonuses, so that could have something to do with it.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

piety but no super potions :-k

I was using overloads (for 3x charm drops). ;)

Seems that we kind of derailed a bit though; we should probably give the OP back his/her thread. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Let's get this back on topic@OPAGS is still worth buying for its pwnage.It rly pwns for strength training & its spec is better than dragon claws cause it hits a bigger number

uh..?

Original topic was about AGS remember. It's only good for PK'ng I think.

@ Laura - I think overloads are your problem, with how they lower hp, idk. You DID say you were using overloads right?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.