Skeletal Wyverns

Troll Bomber

I currently have these blocked, but seeing as I no longer care about trying to bank their bones, would it be reasonable to unblock them if I camped them in 1 trip?

I'm maxed melee with extremes, rapier, and I use cannon. My only question is what gear to bring and what attack style to use. Do super antifires work in place of the required elemental shield/dragonfire shield?

How many do you think I could kill in a trip? I'm 90 summoning now, but will get 96 for yak before I head down there.

Just wanted to figure this out before I start my hardcore slaying to 99. Trying to get a permanent slaying list made up. Thanks!

Trollbomber.png

I kill 28 a trip banking the bones with a war tortoise, piety and without cannon not maxed with whip using monkfish.

I don't know the max you can get for a task but I'd think you'd be able to do almost all tasks in one trip.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

You can definitely do a whole task in one trip. You'll need a DFS and barrows/bandos. This is one of a tiny handful of places where a CLS > rapier, and apparently maul > CLS/rapier, but I haven't been able to use a maul there without dying. :P

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Suppose I'll invest in a whip then for slashing, unless the rapier's slash option is better which I doubt. I already have bandos, so does praying mage while wearing that cover all my bases or is there still a small need for healing?

Trollbomber.png

Suppose I'll invest in a whip then for slashing, unless the rapier's slash option is better which I doubt. I already have bandos, so does praying mage while wearing that cover all my bases or is there still a small need for healing?

They don't have a mage attack. You could pray melee or ranged, but if you have soul split it's unnecessary. Use a rapier.

EDIT: You don't have soul split. Right. You'll have to bring food and an EEE. I would say forgo the yak and just use a unicorn.

dgs5.jpg

Can't you just look up the rapier's slash bonus and tell it's better than the whip? It's not a hard comparison lol.

And Jimi, to live with maul you have to pray ranged and flash soul split every time, and use a unicorn. The only part that's really dangerous is when they freeze you outside of melee range so they spam ranged and breath, so you bring a shield to switch to when you're frozen.

It's purely for people who don't care about money and are all about slayer exp, because you lose the ability to yak the bones.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

They don't have a mage attack. You could pray melee or ranged, but if you have soul split it's unnecessary. Use a rapier.

EDIT: You don't have soul split. Right. You'll have to bring food and an EEE. I would say forgo the yak and just use a unicorn.

Alright thank you. Lol @ my prayer. It's been a rather neglected skill of mine despite 134 combat. I'll get around to it one of these days.

Trollbomber.png

Can't you just look up the rapier's slash bonus and tell it's better than the whip? It's not a hard comparison lol.

And Jimi, to live with maul you have to pray ranged and flash soul split every time, and use a unicorn. The only part that's really dangerous is when they freeze you outside of melee range so they spam ranged and breath, so you bring a shield to switch to when you're frozen.

It's purely for people who don't care about money and are all about slayer exp, because you lose the ability to yak the bones.

I was keeping soul split on the whole time. :-k I'll have to try it again.

dgs5.jpg