I've been wondering...

Dheginsea

Have you seen a person die?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen a person die?

• Yes
    • No

I've been wondering for awhile now what the ratio between people who have seen someone die and those that have not. Well hopefully I'll finally get my answer :smile:. I personally have. TV/Movies do not count.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

I've been wondering for awhile now what the ratio between people who have seen someone die and those that have not. Well hopefully I'll finally get my answer :smile:. I personally have.

Dheginsea.png

Wouldn't be surprised to see this get locked.

I haven't.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this get locked.

I haven't.

Ya this does get locked sometimes, but usually nothing happens

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

why would it be locked?

i have but not in a completely brutal way.

i saw my grandad die in our house. worst thing. i was stoned. i knew he was ill but noone told me how ill. it was horrific, he couldnt talk but he could move his eyes. like 30minutes before he died he was shouting but we couldnt understand what he was saying.

bleak post.

its thought provoking though, makes you realise. makes you question how its going to feel like when its you.

im so scared of dying!

I've never really understood why people are so afraid of dying, I mean yes I don't want to die right now but I will accept it when it comes. Also my experience with death was a little more gruesome; I was at a rodeo (me and my family wanted to see what it was like) then one of the bronco busters fell of his horse but his horse also fell on him crushing his skull. Worst part is that most of this is on video.

Dheginsea.png

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

No.

I've only seen one dead person, and that was my grandad (fathers side) back in 94, image is still there in my head.

Rest of the grandparents have died since, but i have avoided seeing them before the funeral, just not comfortable around that (you know, lying in a bed or coffin all dressed up and such).

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I've never really understood why people are so afraid of dying, I mean yes I don't want to die right now but I will accept it when it comes. Also my experience with death was a little more gruesome; I was at a rodeo (me and my family wanted to see what it was like) then one of the bronco busters fell of his horse but his horse also fell on him crushing his skull. Worst part is that most of this is on video.

really? maybe when your 80 and your quality of life is shot, i can see that to be fair.. i dunno at the moment thought its like.woah. theres been a few people close to me die in accidents lately and i dunno its heavy.

really? maybe when your 80 and your quality of life is shot, i can see that to be fair.. i dunno at the moment thought its like.woah. theres been a few people close to me die in accidents lately and i dunno its heavy.

When I'm 80 and my quality of life is shot I would definitely welcome death. The reason why I fell so comfortable with death is because I personally believe that you can't know what happens once you die. I treat death as more of a mystery instead of a great sadness.

Dheginsea.png

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

why would it be locked?

1.3 - Flaming, Violence, Harassment & Pointless Vulgarity

Heated debates are allowed across the entire forum and we are more lenient when it comes to banter between users in the PvP forums only. However, we always draw the line at personal attacks. Unacceptable forms of flaming include intentionally posting false arguments, intentionally misquoting other users, posting flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to incite a negative reaction, annoying others or disrupting a discussion.

Something like this can easily get out of hand.

When I'm 80 and my quality of life is shot I would definitely welcome death. The reason why I fell so comfortable with death is because I personally believe that you can't know what happens once you die. I treat death as more of a mystery instead of a great sadness.

80? That's nothing. It depends on how well you take care of your body during your life.

My grandmother walked about 30min each day and took care of her own garden (don't know sq'm, but around 1400 or so) when she was 80. And she was as quick in the head like anybody else.

So there's no reason why your life would be doomed when you're 80.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

80? That's nothing. It depends on how well you take care of your body during your life.

My grandmother walked about 30min each day and took care of her own garden (don't know sq'm, but around 1400 or so) when she was 80. And she was as quick in the head like anybody else.

i personally smoke and drink like there's no tomorrow tho :mrgreen:

it is true though, mny grans similar - 78 or so and she still bikes 12km a day. thats what i want to be like.

but some people get unlucky, i think some peoples brains will start dying around that age. and sometime have weaker immune systems or whatever.

i personally smoke and drink like there's no tomorrow tho :mrgreen:

it is true though, mny grans similar - 78 or so and she still bikes 12km a day. thats what i want to be like.

but some people get unlucky, i think some peoples brains will start dying around that age. and sometime have weaker immune systems or whatever.

ya my grandfather died of Alztiemers my grandmother/grandfather died of cancer and my last remaining grandmother is starting to go blind. All of them were around 80, but what meant about welcoming death would be really when i could not do the things that i enjoyed anymore.

Dheginsea.png

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

I volunteered at the hospital enough to see many people at their moment of death. I'm not a doctor or anything but when they get a code, anyone in the area usually can do something to help...

Although, I have never seen somebody die a violent death. Like being shot or something. I was around the corner when this happened though...

http://www.wpxi.com/news/18810886/detail.html

Heard it and saw the aftermath. Was really awful.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I saw the accident that resulted in someone dying when I was about 11 or 12. I didn't see him, but he was thrown from the car and died pretty much instantly from what I remember hearing. So sort of I guess.

He was a senior in high school and crashed about a half mile away from the school one morning. I was in the car behind his.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp