Divine Forces Night Out

The Observer

banner4.png

Divine Forces - Best Clan of 2011 - Purple Pride

So today we strolled out into the f2p wilderness for one of our daily crawls to find a clan to feast on. On this occasion we found TT at west tree and proceeded to rush them.

DF Starting: 186

TT Starting: ~180

As the fight passed the hour mark it was obvious DF was in control of the fight. With TT regrouping north of spiders it was clear, at least to DF and watchers, that TT were very close to ending. Suprisingly though, despite them being on supposedly great terms with us they refused to end, despite losing numbers on teamspeak rapidly.

1e2bgo.png

After around 4 hours the fight started to increase in intensity as TT started to catch up in terms of numbers. Determination encourages positive results which is what is shown by TT's comeback.

It was at this point that we decided that no matter what happened we would not end, and we fought bravely until the end. Despite TT regaining numbers, for the remainder of the fight neither clan really showed any dominance, with both clan's piles relatively low. (Around 100 opt piles each clan, along with about 10 snipers each). We then decided to go for one final drive to end TT once and for all. We sent our snipers to occupy them north of spiders whilst regaining our options at new gate. After around 5 minutes we reached 170 opts (Bear in mind at this point its 5:15am GMT!) and so we began rolling towards where we last knew TT were residing (as far as our snipers were informing us).

During the end of the fight, it became clearer that TT was quickly gaining a lead which is shown in the end result.

110315063217.png

Note: There were a few randomers in our ending fall-in, so the actual ending was 170.

DF Ending: 170

Thanks for the fight TT and thanks to RSD for the AC.

Pictures of the fight:

110315023907.png

110315000222.png

1zlpx6a.jpg

110315001445.png

110314171757.png

110314171047.png

j0xPu5R.png

I think TT would take exception with your 'win' especially since on RSC you guys aren't claiming a win.

Whazaa007:

Expected a fun fight from you guys, which it was for the first two hours. Outlasting payed off for you guys but you did lose my respect lol. Don't know why you even did it concidering we were on good terms.

Congratulations none the less, 5 deaths 15 kills or something

& You don't have to make a merged topic cause we're not claiming a win.

Rarity:

TT won, DF is not claiming a win, we just post all of our fights win or lose.

Dont know why you did so bad at the start since the numbers were even, but you started dominating at the end and your members were simply more dedicated so gf

Jaybear:

We never claimed a win in the first place, derp. Can you not read or something?

There's plenty of more but you get the point.

That's 2 topics in 2 weeks you've posted as wins on Tip.it but as either losses or draws on RSC. Why the different stories?

On topic: Gratz on the action, looks like you pushed TT hard and that's always hard to do.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

I think TT would take exception with your 'win' especially since on RSC you guys aren't claiming a win.

Whazaa007:

Expected a fun fight from you guys, which it was for the first two hours. Outlasting payed off for you guys but you did lose my respect lol. Don't know why you even did it concidering we were on good terms.

Congratulations none the less, 5 deaths 15 kills or something

& You don't have to make a merged topic cause we're not claiming a win.

Rarity:

TT won, DF is not claiming a win, we just post all of our fights win or lose.

Dont know why you did so bad at the start since the numbers were even, but you started dominating at the end and your members were simply more dedicated so gf

Jaybear:

We never claimed a win in the first place, derp. Can you not read or something?

There's plenty of more but you get the point.

That's 2 topics in 2 weeks you've posted as wins on Tip.it but as either losses or draws on RSC. Why the different stories?

On topic: Gratz on the action, looks like you pushed TT hard and that's always hard to do.

Bear in mind that when I posted this topic at 8:08 AM my time, I had just gotten up, and I had the story from our point of view only. Not to mention I don't read RSC that often which is explained by my absence of posts there. By the time I had gotten off I suppose the other officials decided to give them the win. Regardless though, a day out topic doesn't hurt, which is why I'm going to reword it after I finish this. After all, two clans fighting each other for quite a long time proves to show quite an intense fight.

I'm also quite unsure why you would trust RSC so much considering all the propaganda that's present there. If everything said there was true, then every single fight posted here would be contradictory. I'm sure you would know that well enough being in a top clan yourself.

If TT are unhappy about this post being here, then they can just simply post a winning topic and then so be it. Until then, this will just remain as a day out topic for now. (I didn't really like the original topic's wording anyway.)

j0xPu5R.png

After all, two clans fighting each other for quite a long time proves to show quite an intense fight.

Yes, and I acknowledged that by saying "gratz pushing TT so hard, and that's always hard to do."

I'm also quite unsure why you would trust RSC so much considering all the propaganda that's present there. If everything said there was true, then every single fight posted here would be contradictory. I'm sure you would know that well enough being in a top clan yourself.

I never said I trusted or mistrusted RSC, I was simply asking why you or DF would post 2 differing accounts of a fight on 2 different fansites. This fight was posted as a win when your clan now says it was a loss, and last week you posted a win here that was posted as a draw on RSC. I was just interested why DF would post topics as wins here and losses or draws on RSC. The other fight I'm talking about is listed here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/289302-divine-forces-vs-violent-resolution/

If TT are unhappy about this post being here, then they can just simply post a winning topic and then so be it. Until then, this will just remain as a day out topic for now. (I didn't really like the original topics wording anyway.)

Day out topics are always cool. But when I responded to you originally the last line of the post was:

It was at this point we were informed that TT had taken the opportunity where only our snipers were visible to them to quickly end claiming we were cleared without checking the world, depriving us of the opportunity to carry out our final push with our newly regrouped options.

DF Ending: 170

TT Ending: 0

Thanks for the fight TT. We probably won't be uncapping you any time soon considering what you tried to pull

Now that doesn't seem like a day out topic to me, when you say TT had 0 ending that's pretty clear you were taking the win. I was questioning it because regardless of whether TT outlasted or not most DF are saying that TT won.

Personally, I was there for the last 2.5 hours or so with ~40 RSD killing crashers/looters and the fight looked pretty even. I wouldn't say either clan won or lost, I don't know why there can't be draws when both clans have fought hard for 8+ hours and are then trying to kill each other with 60 option piles; it would be easier and certainly more fair to say both clans performed well, and at different times one clan held the lead over another, but at no point was either clan so dominant as to end the other. Sure sounds like a draw to me.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

I planned on rewording it originally once we decided to not claim the win. Just caught me before I was able to.

And the results of many fights (especially the top 10) are cloudy. I usually just quote the topics directly from our boards. And topics posted by clans are posted from their point of view anyway.

j0xPu5R.png