arcsin(mak) = diy

Nice progress :)

but just a quick noobie question, what's a DIY account ? :P

DIYers avoid the GE and any real sort of player interactions. While they can lootshare/coinshare, they do not accept donations or gifts. Nor droptrade between accounts and I believe they disclude req assit apart from filling effigies. (I don't know about effigies)

imo diy'er means no pllayer interaction aka no help on effigies no assisting others and especially no coinshare, as i believe that's selling an item instantly in the ge?? +_+

although i know of a few diy'ers that have been doing peng cc, sc + ba so its all up to you i guess ;p

also nice progress, cute stats^^

Itam.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice progress :)

but just a quick noobie question, what's a DIY account ? :P

Thanks :) and what itam & boris said. I don't plan on using ls/group dging/etc at all on this account; my goal is to see what I can do myself (aside from the 2 silly quests of course). I turn in penguin points as I see/get them; I'm too lazy to search for them, and I don't use ccs to find them. As for sc, I like the minigame, so I might play it with friends from my main, but I won't use any of the rewards. BA? No thanks; I didn't like it on my main.

also nice progress, cute stats^^

Thanks ^^

Making some nice progress, goodluck with your goals =)

Good luck with everything. :) Hope to see you as good as Itam someday.

Thanks, lol. I hope I can make it that far; I don't see me stopping anytime soon, so we'll see.

wow for real? lol i dont think ive even gotten one down there :(( but i got like 4 masks to camp sometime

and youll go through em fast, when you get the farm lvl ;p

Itam.gif

Used the crappy update as a chance to get something from magpies/natures without too many bots. Got a nice dagger in the process. No idea on how it compares to a dragon long though, but I've been told the special's better, so I guess I'll use it and see.

dragondagger.png

gz nice quest pts +_+;

i used to not hate questing so much then one day i just all of a sudden got a quest phobia

i suggest you do wgs asap b4 that happens :'(

Thanks :P and yea, I'm trying to do most of them before I get tired of them, lol. Atm, the only one I'm not looking forward to doing a second time is One Small Favour.

Speaking of quests, slayer helms and tasks ftw:

smokingkills.png

Nice work so far. Plan on posting a bank pic anytime soon? I love seeing DIYer's banks.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Dang, you have 70 more qp than me, probably a better bank than me to. And your a diyer, which makes it hawt. Nice work <3

---

Working on DGing atm (using F2P) for the scroll of life; I should get it in a few hours if I don't get tired of rushing.

2 70+ skills now as well.

70hp.png