arcsin(mak) = diy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice topic, great stats for a DIY'er;

I love reading stuff about DIY and watching your (and others') progress of DIY'ing.

I would like to try it myself but since I'm too high leveled on my main I can't see myself starting a whole new account while I could max my main.

Best of luck and keep going.

skyflipper0.png

Should get the Slayer Helm by this weekend unless I get unlucky with dragon tasks being assigned.

50tasks.png

---

EDIT: Now I can finally get a d-stone/RoW.

toothhalf.png

Edited by Makilio

Just a tip, I'm a DIY too and get bronze dragon tasks alot, but what I do is just pray melee, melee them and the only time you get damaged is by fire which isn't often. I actually have to eat a monkfish every kill to pick up the dragon bones, so they are very possible with no antifire potions, just takes maybe 2 trips (I kill them in the fire elemental room in chaos tunnels).

Just read through your blog. I just started my DIY account too :) I'm only around 700 total, but I'll add you. I'm leveling up fast!

Very nice stats, Qp (especially), drops and things. Quick question though, how did you get ~ 50 mage without rcing? I'm having a big trouble with runes, especially laws.

2s0cxth.png

Just a tip, I'm a DIY too and get bronze dragon tasks alot, but what I do is just pray melee, melee them and the only time you get damaged is by fire which isn't often. I actually have to eat a monkfish every kill to pick up the dragon bones, so they are very possible with no antifire potions, just takes maybe 2 trips (I kill them in the fire elemental room in chaos tunnels).

I haven't gotten Bronzes in a long time, but last time I did, they did destroy me with nonstop fire-breaths. I'll give it a shot next time I get them now that I'm 90+ combat instead of ~60. The dragons I'm mainly concerned with are Greens. A pker tends to show up after 3-4 dragons every time, and even though I haven't been killed yet, it's really annoying, so I just cancel them. I'm currently using Vannaka too (the fairy lady hates me, and I don't think I'll last with Sumona).

Just read through your blog. I just started my DIY account too :) I'm only around 700 total, but I'll add you. I'm leveling up fast!

Very nice stats, Qp (especially), drops and things. Quick question though, how did you get ~ 50 mage without rcing? I'm having a big trouble with runes, especially laws.

Mainly the weekly circus. I also camped essence implings for a few Hunt levels, so I have a decent amount of runes from them. Slayer gave me a large portion of my runes though. Laws will pile up slowly (I have ~300 right now, and I don't hesitate to use them since I'm lazy, lol).

Nice progress man!

I wish I made my current acc a DIYer, but I've used the G.E for a few skills, sadly :( also I got 1m from a friend in the early stages. Dang.

TRUE DIS.

i'm 12,000 years old and what is this

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of being on, life's been kinda hectic lately with school restarting among other stuff, so I haven't really been able to play. I managed to get a level today, and I'm hoping to finally get access to monkfish later tonight, but we'll see.

66mage.png

Thanks, but I'm not 50+ yet. I still have Summoning to go; I know I have the charms for it, but I'd rather not waste golds on granite crabs (the only 'feasible' way to train Summoning right now); I'm too poor to use greens (or better), so ToG and DG doors are going to suffice until terrorbirds are available.

And yea, I'm generally lurking in there when I'm on :P