How many charms needed for 6-68 summoning?

Raiouken

I've been thinking that bunyips might help in my range + slayer training. So far I have around 900 gold charms, around 300 green charms, around 150 crimson charms and around 50 blue charms.

How many more will I need for 68 summoning? Would it even be worth it for me?

I have 94 magic so I can barrage but that'd be a bit expensive for me.

Edited by Raiouken

Use lamps and quest rewards as much as possible. Penguins too. This is because the longer you wait to use your charms the less exp you get for them. Never use crimsons or blues until later.

Edit: I'll brb with exact numbers of the amounts of gold and greens you will need and of which pouches assuming you don't use any penguin points.

Edit2:

95 Dreadfowl Pouches

54 Spirit Spiders

73 Thorny Snails

36 Granite Crabs

259 Desert Wyrm

150 Compost Mound

398 Beaver

127 Macaw

452 Spirit Cockatrice

992 Magpie

(From this point onward make all gold charms into Spirit Terrorbirds)

This should get you to level 52, after then PM me and I can help you get further. Also, you can make your blues into Spirit Graahk pouches. Save your crimsons for Stranger Plants.

This is just a basic outline of what you could do.

Edited by Nifflin

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Seriously? I'd advice putting penguins, tears of guthix (if you can) and any other xp rewards possible onto it while you train. Summoning is dull to level, well, certainly if you don't really collect charms fast like me.

Don't forget familiarisation either, for your triple charms or extra secondaries.

I'm not an efficienado.

Seriously? I'd advice putting penguins, tears of guthix (if you can) and any other xp rewards possible onto it while you train. Summoning is dull to level, well, certainly if you don't really collect charms fast like me.

Don't forget familiarisation either, for your triple charms or extra secondaries.

Judging by stats, You don't really get charms at a fast rate either.

Use lamps and quest rewards as much as possible. Penguins too. This is because the longer you wait to use your charms the less exp you get for them. Never use crimsons or blues until later.

Edit: I'll brb with exact numbers of the amounts of gold and greens you will need and of which pouches assuming you don't use any penguin points.

Edit2:

95 Dreadfowl Pouches

54 Spirit Spiders

73 Thorny Snails

36 Granite Crabs

259 Desert Wyrm

150 Compost Mound

398 Beaver

127 Macaw

452 Spirit Cockatrice

992 Magpie

(From this point onward make all gold charms into Spirit Terrorbirds)

This should get you to level 52, after then PM me and I can help you get further. Also, you can make your blues into Spirit Graahk pouches. Save your crimsons for Stranger Plants.

This is just a basic outline of what you could do.

why didn't you just give him the link?

http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/CharmPattern.html

Judging by stats, You don't really get charms at a fast rate either.

he's saying he doesn't have a fast rate of getting charms either not that the op can't gather charms fast like him

capt%20kevin.png