Herblore Habitat

crabman27

Hi, I'm just starting Herblore Habitat using the general guides guide now. In the guide it says how having under 80 con (mines 71) will be very expensive and I should use assists.

Just wondering is there a HH world where I can get con assists from people? or would it just be better to pay for it myself.

Finally I'm only really in it for the farming potions once i have the clothes, would it still be as expensive or is it just for the first initial part?

Sorry if I dont make sense haven't started properly yet.

The best way to get ugene seeds involves draconic hunting so yea, getting assists is a pain becauuse the seconds require the thermal vent to gather. Just go get 80 construction.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

The best way to get ugene seeds involves draconic hunting so yea, getting assists is a pain becauuse the seconds require the thermal vent to gather. Just go get 80 construction.

After wasting about 3 hours, then trying to run from ooglog pool to hunter area for diseased jadinkos, im giving up. The sheer time spent just doesn't seem worth it.. even though everybody will say it is, thanks though

After wasting about 3 hours, then trying to run from ooglog pool to hunter area for diseased jadinkos, im giving up. The sheer time spent just doesn't seem worth it.. even though everybody will say it is, thanks though

Well, except maybe once for the clothes, you shouldn't be catching something you need to boost to catch. Theeeeeere's the problem imo.

To above poster: Frankly, just catch a bunch of commons - ugunes aren't fast, but the hunter exp is. Remember, 1 ugune seed gets you roughly 30 farming runs (1 seed = 10 herbs = 10 (3) dose potions.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The only time when it is expensive if you don't have the construction levels is when you go for the week's collection of all jadinkos hunted. Because then you have to cycle through all the different building options.

If you are just interested in farming pots you can catch common jadinkos. A vine blossom of any kind is needed.

Catch plenty for ugune seeds

And then you need marble vines from Igneous jadinkos. You need 74 hunter (71 with hunter pot). A thermal vent is 59K. That's not that much. You can just leave it in place. Only pay once.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

Okkk, had a few hours off and may be willing to try again ;)

Sir Squabs comment about one seed making 30 runs seems to put it into perspective alot more, I think once I get the clothes I can just trap commons and track..(I forget which jadinko) for the secondaries.

Also to unlock the clothes i'm using the ooglog pool and then teleing/running to hunt diseased jad's but I can't even track one before hunter drops below 78 (im 74)

(1) would it be better to use lots of hunter pots? except having to use the pools for higher lvl jad's will be even harder.

(2) does the berserker curse slow hunter drain?

Sorry for dragging on a boring post but still having trouble thinking how to do this lol.

Well, except maybe once for the clothes, you shouldn't be catching something you need to boost to catch. Theeeeeere's the problem imo.

Ironically, I started writing the guide at 77 Hunter.

To be honest, you can always do the <1 minute trick to keep the Oo'glog boost for as long as needed. I'm unsure on Jagex's stance on this, but it has been known for quite a while and I don't recall them ever taking a stance against it.

Now, Draconic have a good herb obtainance chance, but I found Common to always be nearly as good for getting herb seeds. Finally, as long as all the prequisites are built, the jadinko will continuously reappear (unless they require the Juju hunter potion), so if you're targetting only one type of jadinko, you might as well pay Papa Mambo to build the habitat and be done with it, the 80 Construction part is mostly for getting the clothes.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

No, berserker is combat stats.

The way to do it is this. Plant blue blossoms, catch common jadinkos. Harvest the blue blossoms as they mature (use super compost) to use in payment for your ugene seeds being watched later. After you have your first ugene seed plant it and pay the farmer with three blossoms, its not worth the slight risk of it dying imo and the cost to have the farmer is near zero. After that go back to hunting commons. Do this until you hit whatever hunter level/number of ugene seeds you want. Then go hunt igneous jadinkos for the seconds.

Harvest one herb and use it to make a farming potion. Take a sip and continue harvesting. You should average 8.8 herbs per patch in the long run but its still around 27 farm runs per seed. More if you have a scroll of cleansing ;) my SoC turned my last patch of 16 herbs into 22 potions (i got lucky).

The camo does very little for catch rate so you're better off just leveling your hunter as it is much more beneficial. Then once you hit 81 you can catch them all!

And you gotta catch'em all...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword