11.7m mage xp.

Monky

So im looking at 99 mage as my second 99 before I max combats... Iv seen hunter kit... not liking the 38m price tag. As i have rougly 15m cash right now... Im going to merch to maybe 20-25m... Is there any methods that would cost that little?

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

You could get one more level however, and string jewelry, or you could burst rock lobs (after the fix) and get charms for a higher summoning level.

Those cost less than a hunter kit, and I'll be stringing my way to 96 myself.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

You could get one more level however, and string jewelry, or you could burst rock lobs (after the fix) and get charms for a higher summoning level.

Those cost less than a hunter kit, and I'll be stringing my way to 96 myself.

THOSE? As in, plural? As in, this includes bursting? As in, bursting rock lobs is cheaper then hunter kits?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Mage abyssal demons?? :>

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Mage abyssal demons?? :>

This. I trained 85-90 mage with string ammy + hunter kit and wanted to kill myself. Then I started maging abby demons and ice strykes during slayer with fire surge, and the xp rolls in rather quickly. Plus you're getting hp xp, and the drops usually pay for the runes in the long run.

Oh, and if you do, get arc stream, wear full slayer helm, and ferocious ring and mage them in kuradel. I'm only 93 mage atm (use wolpertinger for 100/93), and I hit 550 max with fire surge which is pretty good xp. IIRC each boosted mage level gives you an extra 3% damage boost.

Trollbomber.png