The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for being a mary-sue.

<*clobbers Squab with a pack of trout*> BANNED BECAUSE I'M NOT FEMALE! :angry:

~D. V. "But, I'll sure clobber you with fury like one!" Devnull

Banned for not knowing what a mary sue is. I'm calling you a mary sue because the persona you use in the forum games is OP as shit, and therefore incredibly boring.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Banned for not banning me. I AM A BAN MASOCHIST

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because that was an awesome bananigan! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "I see what you did there!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for bringing a forum game to another

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Banned for punchlining this page so well. :shades:

~D. V. "Nice execution!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I think you're deliberately not replying to the corrupt a wish game because you don't want to grant the wish I made there.

Banned because that is never a reason I didn't reply to that post, and it will never be a reason. :shame:

Double-banned because the only reasons I don't throw in a reply on these forum games are...

1. Not having enough time.
  2. Being too tired.
  3. Not having anything reasonable to throw in.

Triple-banned because only a list could handle that. :geek:

~D. V. "If my brain can't think of something, it won't add to a thread." Devnull

Banned because I'm wishing I had an opponent on Jagex @ FunOrb's "Steel Sentinels" right now. :(

~D. V. "Bored and Waiting For Opponent..." Devnull

(p.s.: Extra-banned because it looks like I've gotta go offline at the moment, and I don't know if I'll be back on any time soon...)

Banned for being as bad as the morons on Facebook who expect me to play these crappy facebook applications.

And no, I wasn't calling you a moron.

Banned for not playing awesome Facebook applications, like Robot Unicorn Attack.

Banned because I personally don't like Facebook either, due primarily to privacy concerns and how everyone likes to ram it at somebody. :angry:

Double-banned because I at least check Steel Sentinels periodically, so if you're in the multiplayer lobby, then I'll definitely come check in and play a few rounds. Of course, that's providing that you're at your keyboard, and you don't leave me hanging a while with your being AFK in the lobby. I've already had to deal with one too many AFK-idling noobs that didn't come back for too long. <_<

Triple-banned because I don't get how I'm as bad as those Facebook morons, and you forgot to explain it. :shame:

~D. V. "Did I forget to mention I like real-time stuff a lot better?" Devnull

Banned for being as bad as the morons on Facebook who expect me to play these crappy facebook applications.

And no, I wasn't calling you a moron.

Still banned for not explaining how I'm just as bad as the morons over there. :huh:

~D. V. "Yes, I'm curious..." Devnull

Banned because I got the most posts on page 1841. :wink:

Banned because I actually made more posts then you on page 1841.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Actually, no, I'm not sorry. Tis what it is.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png