The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for still worshipping the old nite,

wait, I'm doing the same, so thats not a reason to ban someone XD.

Banned for using too much :wall: in youre siggy :P.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Banned for making fakes. :shock: ...

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for not knowing I read your fakes thread and found the "Greater Demon" Conversation quite enjoyable. :shame:

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for making me laugh just now.

Also banned for not being willing to talk with F2P'ers on in-game private comms. :x :shame: :x :shame: :x ...You're damn hard to talk to in real time man! I don't need to be filling up my highly limited Tip.It Inbox!

Banned for not realizing the size I can start by PURE accident! :shock: :uhh: :ohnoes: ...It outdoes my intentional ones!

~Mr. Devnull

Banned for not realizing I just sometimes forget my hand signature.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Banned because you fail to realize Silverion probably will never ban people for stuff posted here in this thread unless it royally breaks every last rule of Tip.It ... :lol: ...

It would seem Silverion will enjoy having fun with us in this thread. :lol: ...

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Banned for missing ya target.

Banned for making me laugh so hard I am going to have to log off of Forum.Tip.It and go do something else!!! :evil: :lol: :XD: :lol: :P

~Mr. Devnull