The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for banning for being in minnesota that banned for having many red stars that banned for having 5 gold stars that banned for helping keep this thread alive so long that banned for being wrong and quoted rise that banned for the word "Runescape" never appeared in the post who they banned for mentioning Runescape that banned for mentioning Runescape that banned for having higher thieving lvl than them that banned for forgetting to change glories that banned for forgetting to change glories that banned for some guy did ban some guy above some guy that banned for standing in the wild that banned for not banning the person above them and posting here whilst in the wild that banned for proving us all wrong that banned for saying bannishment IS a word that banned for sn being to hard to say that banned for saying banishment isn't a word that banned for saying it indeed is a word that banned for saying it isn't that banned for *punt getting tired* being captain obvious that banned for posting too much and not recognizing the true genius of them that banned for not realiznig everyone has a chair that banned for supposing to ban him that banned for not capitalising any sentence, having a lame excuse for banning, having only 5 posts, having an RSN that doesn't fit in the allocated char limit, for not having a sig, for using 'u' in place of 'you', for not finishing your sentence with a full stop and for incorrectly spelling 'Warriors' that banned for knowing he has a chair that banned for him having a chair that banned for did reading that banned for saying nice that banned for not noticing that that banned for calling america not nice that banned for calling it a very nice country that banned for calling him english that banned for english that banned for nothing because he just wanted to that banned for not using the explamation mark four times that banned for using too much explamation marks that banned for misspelling stupid that banned for not making any sence to the stupid people around here that banned for the word "stupid" being an opinion that banned for flipping out that banned for not caring about pokemon haters that banned for liking pokemon that banned for not liking pokemon whilst him liking pokemon which is what we need to know not about pokemon that who what when where how he must be pretty cool not you are actually really banned for reading this whole thing but if you actually did read this part then congradulations not that banned for ignoring his last post that banned for saying pokemon is dead that banned for him next person always posting that banned for not giving a cra about what his opinions are that banned for pokemon being cool 5 years ago that banned for not being too innocent that banned for making better sigs then he can, I'm actually gonna ban myself now for wasting 10 minutes of my life that will never come back by posting this post, watching every post and rewriting it in my own words for the last three or four pages.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Banned for banning for being in minnesota that banned for having many red stars that banned for having 5 gold stars that banned for helping keep this thread alive so long that banned for being wrong and quoted rise that banned for the word "Runescape" never appeared in the post who they banned for mentioning Runescape that banned for mentioning Runescape that banned for having higher thieving lvl than them that banned for forgetting to change glories that banned for forgetting to change glories that banned for some guy did ban some guy above some guy that banned for standing in the wild that banned for not banning the person above them and posting here whilst in the wild that banned for proving us all wrong that banned for saying bannishment IS a word that banned for sn being to hard to say that banned for saying banishment isn't a word that banned for saying it indeed is a word that banned for saying it isn't that banned for *punt getting tired* being captain obvious that banned for posting too much and not recognizing the true genius of them that banned for not realiznig everyone has a chair that banned for supposing to ban him that banned for not capitalising any sentence, having a lame excuse for banning, having only 5 posts, having an RSN that doesn't fit in the allocated char limit, for not having a sig, for using 'u' in place of 'you', for not finishing your sentence with a full stop and for incorrectly spelling 'Warriors' that banned for knowing he has a chair that banned for him having a chair that banned for did reading that banned for saying nice that banned for not noticing that that banned for calling america not nice that banned for calling it a very nice country that banned for calling him english that banned for english that banned for nothing because he just wanted to that banned for not using the explamation mark four times that banned for using too much explamation marks that banned for misspelling stupid that banned for not making any sence to the stupid people around here that banned for the word "stupid" being an opinion that banned for flipping out that banned for not caring about pokemon haters that banned for liking pokemon that banned for not liking pokemon whilst him liking pokemon which is what we need to know not about pokemon that who what when where how he must be pretty cool not you are actually really banned for reading this whole thing but if you actually did read this part then congradulations not that banned for ignoring his last post that banned for saying pokemon is dead that banned for him next person always posting that banned for not giving a cra about what his opinions are that banned for pokemon being cool 5 years ago that banned for not being too innocent that banned for making better sigs then he can, I'm actually gonna ban myself now for wasting 10 minutes of my life that will never come back by posting this post, watching every post and rewriting it in my own words for the last three or four pages.

Banned for...

Erhm well, I don't give a reason, 'kay?

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story