Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×

That's crazy, lowest level 82 and highest (besides hp) 92? Awesome. Good luck on all 90+! I'm almost at all 80+, similar account to you. No 99s yet, 2140 total. You're good :thumbup:

2s0cxth.png

March 31st 2011 Cont.

Thanks for the support guys... wish I had more to update on but here's pretty much what happened today. I did two farm runs, getting myself within 100k of 88 Farming. I also blew through about 200k Firemaking, 100k Hunter and some odd 70k Dungoneeing maybe? No solid levels, I had a pretty busy day and I'm heading to my girlfriends for the night so I won't be doing much else today, hopefully I'll fill out a Dungeoneering and Firemaking level tomorrow!

Oh and I did my first task with Rapier today, it was a Mith Dragon task, no visage but I was hitting so high, I love it! aha

I very much approve of this goal! Going for the same thing myself so the best of luck to you.

Quite a fan of the bank commentary too. :shades:

Costantino.png

April 3rd 2011

Thanks man nice stats and good luck to you too! 88 Dungeon // 94 Strength // 129 Combat. Kinda just Dunging and farm running today, sorry not much else, I do however have some screens :D

scape142111.png

stta.png

Nice levels. Super nice even skilling.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

April 4th 2011

Livid Farm update today, I'll check that out and work on my Tzhaar task. I'm bored of Dungoneering and Firemaking so I'm going to slay, oh and I killed null null null null null.... haha

null.png

April 5th 2011

Woke up and was close to a Dungeoneering level so I solo'd a bit and bought the last few K exp for 89! I'm also 57k from 89 Farming, which I'll be getting in a few hours once my magics are done.

scape131753.png

April 6th 2011

Did a good bit of slaying today, finished around 3 tasks, about 200k from 95 Strength and got my first Dark Beast task ever :s I'm gonna go do a floor or so, see If i can close in on 90 Dung, but I'm not too concerned about it, I want to start power hunting tonight... get it over with.

Nice work D:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

April 7th 2011

84 & 85 Hunter, don't want to spam screens on fast levels so here's both in the ALOG lol

screenshot20110407at110.png

Also noticed this while looking in my task list... Daemonheim Diary coming soon :o

scape111421u.png

If it's old forgive me :P

You should go for untrimmed HP mate. One of the most awesome capes out there.

Nice goal nevertheless, ill be checking back on you ;)

Gogogo!

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

You should go for untrimmed HP mate. One of the most awesome capes out there.

Nice goal nevertheless, ill be checking back on you ;)

Gogogo!

Thanks man, and that's how it's going to pan out I'm sure since I'll end up 99ing that while Slaying before Att/Def/Str since I do them all at the same time, so I can enjoy a untrimmed HP for a bit.