Chugging summon pots while one task - worth it?

Buzioido

I have tried this out for a few tasks now and it makes tasks go alot faster, but I'm not sure if it is the best way to do it =\

When i get tasks like black demons or black or blue demons, I kill them wayyy too fast for my yak to keep up with, so I fill him up with summon pots and chug them to bank hides, dbones, and infernal ashes.

Has anyone else experience in doing this?

Was talking both, blue and black dragon tasks =)

I've already maxed slayer, going on approx 15.7m exp now haha. I really like the skill, and I am just training it now to get money to buy turmoil. My priority is making money during those tasks.

I chug them on Blue dragons, but only for the bones....I couldn't keep up at all trying to do hides as well, and I'd spend more time picking them up then I could of spent just killing another dragon for another bone.

Anyways, yes, it is worth doing. Especially if you can do it, and keep your kill rate up.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

They are currently almost 2000 gp per Dose, so the profit gained is extremely minimal from hides comparitive to the effort taken.

I bought a load when they were around 500gp a dose so using them places was extremely worth it, now I'm not so sure.

D-bones are now 6k?ea so yaking them will offer still offer 3500 profit (dose & scroll) I guess it's worth it to some extent but whether it justifies the effort, idk.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

A tip for seemingly everyone in this thread...Your familiar stays there even when you're out of summ points...

Unless you need summ points for using the bank scroll you should be fine with one sip per yak.

Unless you already knew this then see Vex's post.

That isn't what the OP was asking about at all.....

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

A tip for seemingly everyone in this thread...Your familiar stays there even when you're out of summ points...

Unless you need summ points for using the bank scroll you should be fine with one sip per yak.

Unless you already knew this then see Vex's post.

They need it for the banking scroll.

It is probably worth it if you don't let it slow you down, especially if you're just looking for profit from slayer.

I have no idea what summoning pot prices are atm though.