Close/delete

Tempest_Mike

-insert standerd small sample size/l2statistics answer here-

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Not this again.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

reminds me of the "whips drop rates have been nerfed" posts :rolleyes:

Don't worry, just a dry streak. You'll get something soon enough.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Not this again.

This.

Why answer when I can quote? But seriously, the drop rate is something like 1/250 or 1/300, so you'd probably have to kill a couple thousand to get enough of a large sample size to notice something.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Not this again.

This.

Why answer when I can quote? But seriously, the drop rate is something like 1/250 or 1/300, so you'd probably have to kill a couple thousand to get enough of a large sample size to notice something.

What makes you think I haven't?

I've been doing TD's for a long time now, and have gotten drops many times, but I haven't had any in ages. I haven't had any claws or armour pieces for months, and I've been doing plenty of trips and have had at least hundreds of kills. I've even gotten a dragonstone and a loop, and about 4 effigies. Have they been nerfed or am I just having really bad luck?

bolded implies 200-300 and 4 effigies implies about the same.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

your initial post said 100's not 1000's and besides if you had a drop log it would look better in your favor & if this board was getting spammed with other people claiming a nerf it would also help.

I am not claiming a nerf, I am trying to find out because I have certainly not had anything decent for a long time.

I've had 1k+ dry streaks at tds. I know a few other people who have as well. It happens. There is no reason (including your evidence) to believe there has been an alteration to the drop rate of dragon claws or armour pieces.

fishing.gif

You're having bad luck? Nah never happen.

TD's have been nerfed, better drink your own piss.

I'm asking a [bleep]ing question because believe it or not, things can happen that people don't know about.

I got a god damn answer as well as heaps of [cabbage] from people all for asking a fricken question, so instead of being a stupid [bleep] let it be and get the [bleep] off if you can't say anything helpful.

Now someone lock/delete this before any more [developmentally delayed]s can post crap that doesn't help in any way and give people [cabbage] for asking a question, which is the objective of this board. [bleep]ing sad.

U mad

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Now someone lock/delete this before any more [developmentally delayed]s can post crap that doesn't help in any way and give people [cabbage] for asking a question, which is the objective of this board. [bleep]ing sad.

U mad

As mad as you are funny.

It's a shame you won't be able to work that out.