Stats Warning HUD

Xerowingsx5k

The problem I see in RuneScape is that I end up constantly flipping through my menus in the game, especially while I'm in combat. Well I have a solution.

Changes/Warning Heads-up Display (HUD)

Stats icons will flash for a brief 5 seconds with a ##/## next to it above your wilderness icon and will get higher if multiple stats/item changes occur at about the same time.

Stats changes will include potion effects (Including non-combat effects), hp regenerations, stats lowering effects, +1/-1 changes to stats, rune changes, arrow changes, potion changes, prayer changes, teleblock status, and any other kind of numerical change I miss.

A cool effect to have would be for flashing red icons over items running low. Arrows/Runes warning at 25 left, hp warnings at 1/3rd left.

Maybe strap in a mini special meter bar for p2pers.

SEnd this to Jagex or add on to my idea, I'm a bit too tired to finish my thought here and a bit worried I might forget.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

i am supporting this post as ordered by Xero

good idea tho, aint HUD's usually for just FPS games tho?

Bring the best out of other games into this game. Nothing wrong with that.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

I agree with the warning icons to signify certain effects and such.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

(if this post can get6 deleted... plz mods delete it than...)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

...If you do not have enough neurons to process this bit of extra information, I pity you...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

You only need three bits of information always visible

Energy

Hitpoints

Prayer

All other info changes slightly and only under special circumstances.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Um, neurons are not in-game elements... they are real life elements... I'm sure you don't precive the Runescape world with your Runescape brain, do you? No, you do it with your real brain.

And for your information, I don't even play Runescape anymore. =P

~Toxicologist~