The Billboard

Jehosaphat

Hmmm, I have no clue what program Stork is using to draw his pictures. Interesting though.

I think I can name all of my OCs....

[hide=My OCs are:]

1) Rayna is the oldest OC I have, origionally set as a Naruto character. However, I've given up on Naruto, so I don't really use her anymore.

2) Leiana2213 is my Runscape character, but I tend to roleplay with her only on Runescape.

3) Lynx, my favorite OC. An assassin with an interest in killing her (step) father who killed her mother Leiana. Her companion is Storm, another OC for the same story. Lynx is the mother of Firestorm.

4) Lee, a failed OC. I don't ever want to use her again.

5) Shadow, a common OC I generally use when I'm too lazy to come up with a better name.

6) Salem is from a terminator rpg I did, her story is kinda long and complicated to retell. Her companion is Conner, and Salem is the mother of Xinea and Aritimis.

7) The origional Sylver is from a Harry Potter/Naruto crossover who is half shapeshifter (in her world she is an Arcadian from Arcadia, a different dimension). Her biological mother is Megan, biological father is Evan. However, due to some unfortunate cercumstances, she is adopted by Soten and Sasuke Uchiha. Sylver later on in life become the mother of four children, Lynx being the oldest, her twin brother died at birth. The remaning three are triplets.

8) The second Sylver is from The Cursed Planet, a fourteen year old cursed orphan girl. Can't reveal much else because there is nothing else to say. Both Sylvers have silver hair and eyes.

9) Xinea (Xina) Aritimis is from the second Space who has no memory of her past. I really can't say much else because it's long and I don't understand exactly what's going on.

[/hide]

Throwing them all into one picture is going to be a p.i.t.a. Oh well. I'm gonna try anyway.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooookkkkaaaayyyyyy then...... I'll stick to Paint, drawing and phototaking. That method seems to work for me.

And if I try to teach myself a new program on a computer I'm doomed.

That has to be Jen. Duelwielding ice weapons and looking evil is her schtick!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

That has to be Jen. Duelwielding ice weapons and looking evil is her schtick!

Nope. Not Jen. Jen would be wearing full ice-blue, have ice-blue hair, and look slightly more demented than evil. I really should do a Jen re-draw sometime...

As such, you can probably guess that that lady's assigned element is Air. The other two, however, I'm not telling you. :D

a70c7.png

Syron's easy to guess, pyromancer with some allomancer skills. I'm also guessing that he lost his arm in combat or a training accident and that prosthesis was what inspired him to train allomancy.

The two bellow the aeromancer look to me like a transmogrifier or dracomancer and a geomancer.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Stork the last two appear to either have been captured or something and they were stuck inside of the chambers to keep them alive. The first one in the first chamber, who has a femalish appearance, might be capable of flying due to her wings. Her wings seem similar to a bat or dragon. Also I have a hunch that she might be important to her kind. The second one in the other chamber seems to be a male, perhaps he has something to do with air (which kinda explains the fluffy looking hair).

Any of that close to what you have in mind for those two?

Syron's easy to guess, pyromancer with some allomancer skills. I'm also guessing that he lost his arm in combat or a training accident and that prosthesis was what inspired him to train allomancy.

The two bellow the aeromancer look to me like a transmogrifier or dracomancer and a geomancer.

Yeah, Syron's a pyromancer with some extra capabilities like psychic hovering and that metal arm.

And you got the other two wrong.

Stork the last two appear to either have been captured or something and they were stuck inside of the chambers to keep them alive. The first one in the first chamber, who has a femalish appearance, might be capable of flying due to her wings. Her wings seem similar to a bat or dragon. Also I have a hunch that she might be important to her kind. The second one in the other chamber seems to be a male, perhaps he has something to do with air (which kinda explains the fluffy looking hair).

Any of that close to what you have in mind for those two?

Nope, except for the maybe-flying bit. But she's kind of blind, so flight won't be all that useful to her.

a70c7.png

<_< And if you had read James Patterson's Maximum Ride Series, you'd know that Iggy is blind yet he flies quiet well (after Max tells him of course, but he somehow managed to find the gang when he left his parents).

I'm working on a new piece of artwork, but I ran into a problem.

<_< And if you had read James Patterson's Maximum Ride Series, you'd know that Iggy is blind yet he flies quiet well (after Max tells him of course, but he somehow managed to find the gang when he left his parents).

I haven't read that series, but I know that in what I'm writing, there's enough people flying and jumping around at astronomical heights that flying blind would be a bad idea.

a70c7.png

Meh, suit yourself.

Hmmmm, I should learn to draw my own comic/manga, a one shot should be easy to start with... and end it with an epic death or something.

If I do figure out how to do a comic, my first one wont be Tavern related. If I bother to do a comic anyway. <_< I suck at storylines and drawing at the same time. If I fail with the comic, I'll go back to just drawing and just storywriting by themselves

:thumbup:

Upload it somewhere so I can have it in my signature.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Riiiiiight, 'cause you'd have to have it uploaded to post it here...

Sometimes my own ineptitude amazes me.

Nice job on it, really.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[hide=More pictures of new characters!]

Note: A couple of these are just color reference sheets with unfinished hands/feet, and I think one other may have been unfinished due to... shenanigans. The ice chick was shaded via my tablet, the rest (of that picture and the rest of the pictures) are/were done via pencil, scanner, and mouse.

bellq.png

fyria.png

refgillian.png

taron.png[/hide]

a70c7.png

Posting time!

[hide=What happens during the twenty minutes of free time in school]I know who this is. Do you know who this is?

2rxil94.jpg

I don't know who these two are. It's not Vasily and Xina (Vasily has blue eyes; Xina's outfit isn't long sleeved)....it's not Connor and Salem either....Nope no clue who these two are

dy985w.jpg

[/hide]