Soloing Kree

dabomb350z

My stats are 90 range 93 defense 85 mage 70 pray 92 herblore and 88 summoning

I have overloads and unicorn obviously. I also have an eee.

My gear would be Verac helm glory arma top verac skirt zammy vambs etc.

My weapon would be rune c'bow with diamond/ruby bolts.

My question is would it be worth it to solo it here and there?

***I -KNOW- getting 85 dung and killing frosts or doing WGS and killing TDs, etc are better money But thats not my question. My question is - would soloing kree be worth my time/ decent money. I enjoy killing her so as long as I'm making some money I don't really mind.

Da_bomb350z.png

***I -KNOW- getting 85 dung and killing frosts or doing WGS and killing TDs, etc are better money But thats not my question. My question is - would soloing kree be worth my time/ decent money. I enjoy killing her so as long as I'm making some money I don't really mind.

kree makes money in the long run

its terrible money, but according to your definition of "worth it", then it is "worth it"

dont use a verac's skirt. use arma or karil

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Kree is a good distraction - no competition, a decent (maybe 1.5/2M an hour) moneymaker with maxed stats, and I personally find it a break in the routine, and definitely worth doing a few trips every now and then.

Just swap out the V skirt for an arma one, and you'd be good to go with that setup. Don't worry about barrows gloves, as far as ranging goes they are actually not that much better than vambraces and cause you to risk an arma piece, which is never fun.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

The answer to that depends entirely on how you value your time and what you consider to be decent money. If you would rather know aproximate gp/hr or kills/hr figures it would be easier to answer.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

The answer to that depends entirely on how you value your time and what you consider to be decent money. If you would rather know aproximate gp/hr or kills/hr figures it would be easier to answer.

I consider decent money to be like 800k p/h about. I would prefer a gp/hr approx. rather than a kills/hr

Da_bomb350z.png

I'd advise working toward ccb and rigor before doin a lot of arma

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top