Firemaking in your house [WIP]

Jimmyw3000

Quite a while ago, Jagex changed it so you can now make fires in your house. The main advantage is that there are no people planting flowers, cannons, box traps etc who think you are a bot. Through the testing I have conducted, this is roughly 1100->1200 logs per hour, which I believe is the same rate as the usual method, but without interruptions or public chat. (So perfect for the anti-socials)

Requirements:

• Logs, Tinderbox and Coins
    A House with lots empty space to make fires on.
    A Demon Butler (Or the best butler you can use)

Optional:

• A Bell Pull will help summon your butler if you lose him.
    Love story quest completed to reduce payment costs.

The Butler

1. Ring your bell pull, or meet up with your butler however you prefer

2. Get him to unnote your logs

3. Run to the open space

4. Meet the butler

The Butler should always follow you now. If the butler meets you before the open space, just walk him there and avoid any obstacles, but I prefer the first method as it's slightly faster.

Making the Fires:

1. Use the noted logs on your butler (Demon is the best, but you can try with the others)

2. Click uncert, and manually type the maximum your butler can hold (26 for the demon) and press enter. (easiest with number pad, unless you need the mousekeys)

3. Make fires.

Lighting fires in columns 3 fires wide should result in the most experience, and this will also help with the butler. If you're lazy, you can just make rows (starting off at the east corner of your house, making fires westward, then running back whenever you need.

[hide=Rows of 3]

With rows of 3 It's far easier to make fires without running out of space. Although you're in your house, there is still a finite number of spaces. Doing this allows you to run out of space far less often. Not only this, doing 3 per row means you don't need to relight when starting a new row. This technique also works at the GE. Basically you want to follow the red path with your fires, but of course only when you reach the ends of your house, not in the middle like I've shown.

frvxw.jpg

Remember, when starting a new row, run to the new square and then immediately start a new fire to avoid relighting.

[/hide]

To get more logs:

Wait until you have ~5 logs left, and the butler has nothing. use the logs on the butler and click uncert. You have to type 26 each time (or the max your butler can carry) each time. You will need to relight after he uncerts his items for you. However, when he deposits items in your inventory, you do not need to relight. Furthermore, you can light a fire whilst talking to him to get more logs and not have to relight.

2qupx14.jpg

Sometimes you might find the butler dragging you over a previous fire. to avoid this, before talking to the butler move up/down a row so you can make a fire on a blank spot whatever happens.

The butler will also charge you for the services, so this is slightly more expensive than the GE method.

Conc

That's the general gist of what to do. In all honesty, I'm not sure if this method is faster than GE fming, but there aren't any people setting up traps/flowers, and no chance of being 'crashed'. Any help towards the guide will be greatly appreciated.

The main message I'm trying to get over is that you can make fires in your house. The XP rates I think are the same as GE firemaking, but almost certainly faster than the old fashioned method of just making lines.

Thanks for reading.

Cool idea,

What about soulwars? cause theres no bots there and it has a one click bank

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

You can still get randoms in your PoH I thought?