Evil Bob

Gugge

So here I am, thinking Evil Bob is a rare random event. Until this week, I have only met him once in my whole runescape life.

That has change. He has turned up and teleported me to his island 4 times this week. All the times I have been on slayer assignments, every time he turned up was when I high alched one of the drops I got.

Has anyone had similar experiences with Evil Bob?

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

He has turned up and teleported me to his island 4 times this week. All the times I have been on slayer assignments, every time he turned up was when I high alched one of the drops I got.

You maybe on to something. I know alching causes a lot of random events for me. Have to check the slayer part.

Still trying to figure out why I never get mimes. Maybe they don't like rangers.

Did I tell you, I love my thunder thighs!

mcguff1.png

Well i got 3 Evil Bobs in 3 YES 3 HOURS!! Of constant alcing\talking... :shock:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I got 4 in a day at dust devils once... really really annoying.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

i got 6 frogs in one day it is kinda similar and all i was doing wsas alching mage bows

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Well i got 3 Evil Bobs in 3 YES 3 HOURS!! Of constant alcing\talking... :shock:

I got 4 in a day at dust devils once... really really annoying.

WHOA!!! Compared to you both, I seem to have absolutly nothing complain about :shock: 2 of mine was in the same day, but it was a few hours between them. When standing still and only alching I never got one though, just other randoms.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Evil Bob is still avoiding me...

Oddly enough, I've gotten tons of Frog events the past month while cutting willows, so I know what you mean... :?