Runescape Dinasty -vs- The Titans [DRAW]

TriggaB0i

rsdbanner3.png

IRC: #RSD @ SwiftIRC

Clan Chat: RSDchat

Runescape Dinasty - The Titans

Early this week RSD and TT set up a fight for Saturday. The rules were the following:

*4 Hour Capped PKRI

*Spiders - GDZ bounds

*20 Sniper cap

*RSD in purple, TT in yellow - No Cape Switching

*Rush on sight

*Team to clear crashers

Both clans massed up and hopped to world 113 for the fight. The starting was as follows:

RSD - 216

110416151023.png

TT - 192

195h.png

The fight got off to a good start, RSD sent 10 snipers very quickly while I believe TT held back for a while. Both clans began gaining on TS and eventually both upped the snipers to the max allowed. It was back and forth throughout the entire fight, but never really got to the point where one clan was clearly dominating the other. We had some random clans crashing, but for the majority of the fight they were held in check due to the AC (thanks to VR, Brut I think LPT and anyone else for that)and didn't really affect things for the most part.

Ending:

RSD - ~261

TT - ~270

Considering the endings on TS and in-game and the overall performances from both sides, both RSD and TT agreed that the fight was a draw. It was a very enjoyable and competitive fight as always with TT, thanks for that. And again, thanks to all the clans who ACed.

Random Pics:

Screenshot2011-04-16at225101.png

Screenshot2011-04-16at232926.png

jayz523.jpg?t=1302998395

graycrown.gifFormer Eternal Honour Council -- Former Vengeance Council graycrown.gif

124ecdx.gifRunescape Dinasty Applicant Manager 124ecdx.gif

lilbsig.gif