Wyvern Setup.

SpikeStr1ke

Hello TIF,

I need a Wyvern setup, I have 84 to kill which shouldnt be a problem for me with my stats and ext's. I plan to melee as not only does my range lvl suck but i tried meleeing them and i get decimated so if anyone can give me a setup + invo for them i would greatly appreciate it

P.S I dont have Raiper/CLS/Maul/OVL's/Yak/Turm so dont include any of those and dont tell me to cancel the task because i refuse to burthrope it and i dont have the points to cancel it at the moment.

Spikestr1ke.png

Well,

FSH

Elemental/mind/body shield

Barrows top + bottoms

D boots

Berserker ring

I THINK you pray ranged, but I am not sure.

I haven't killed a wyvren in a while, so even the tops and bottom might be wrong.

Staurolite.png

Use an obby mace with zerker necklace.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Use a mind shield and barrows/bandos. Pray ranged (you wouldn't pray ranged if you had soul split). Use piety. Use extremes. Use a unicorn OR bring a tort full of food and bank the bones, but unicorn is much faster (not worth banking without a yak). Use a cannon.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

My friend did them in rune plate + dragon skirt and that orange shield.... Extremes, a Bunyip, EEE, a bunch of tunas, Praying Range when under 600/910 Hp and Piety flashing at 91/92/91 melees and banked the bones... Took well over an hour for 80-90.

It's their unstopable freeze attack that did the damage, i think a melee hit landed like once or twice a trip...

My advice over it : use torso if you have it and borrow tassets as defense is pointless if praying range.

nasty_jenny.png

Basically what other said, heavy melee gear and pray ranged. It's worth getting a dragonfire shield from a friend, more so than bcp (if your friends trust you with ~17m). You do want to take a unicorn, it's a pretty relaxed task. A cannon is very useful, set it up in the alcove with two spawns inside and alternate on a high population world.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Basically what other said, heavy melee gear and pray ranged. It's worth getting a dragonfire shield from a friend, more so than bcp (if your friends trust you with ~17m). You do want to take a unicorn, it's a pretty relaxed task. A cannon is very useful, set it up in the alcove with two spawns inside and alternate on a high population world.

As much as i would love to ask a friend to give me a dfs for this task none of my friend are even rich enough to own one and im still another 7m short of being able to buy my own lol.

Spikestr1ke.png