mage combat with little to no loss?

MrLeitexxx

Chaos dwarf encampment. You might lose a little bit of money though if you're unlucky.

And dung.

do you mean the chaos dwarves at the battlefield? can i even safespot those?

You have to be kind of carefull, but you can pray against the cannoneers and safespot the other dwarfs. Eventually they'll lose aggression and you can kill any of them effortlessly.

Blue dragons are also easily safespotable, but have relatively high mage def but you won't lose very much.

Chaos dwarf encampment. You might lose a little bit of money though if you're unlucky.

And dung.

You have to be kind of carefull, but you can pray against the cannoneers and safespot the other dwarfs. Eventually they'll lose aggression and you can kill any of them effortlessly.

Blue dragons are also easily safespotable, but have relatively high mage def but you won't lose very much.

oh contrare my friend, blue dragons actually have a low mage defence even though they are a leather dragon.

Spikestr1ke.png

And dung.

oh contrare my friend, blue dragons actually have a low mage defence even though they are a leather dragon.

I had trouble hitting greens with ahrims+surge+stream+c staff and range+void was much faster.

And dung.

I had trouble hitting greens with ahrims+surge+stream+c staff lol.

Have you ever tried maging blues? if not u should, they have lower mage defence than other leathers for some reason.

Spikestr1ke.png

And dung.

Have you ever tried maging blues? if not u should, they have lower mage defence than other leathers for some reason.

I actually haven't, but that would seem incredibly odd.

And dung.

I dont know why but i started maging them from 85 to 90 mage just for the fun of it (and for the d bones) and i was hitting them fairly often.

Spikestr1ke.png

And dung.

I dont know why but i started maging them from 85 to 90 mage just for the fun of it (and for the d bones) and i was hitting them fairly often.

what spells/gear should i use at blue drags? i'll prolly be maging them at the membs dungeon once i get a few more agility levels :P

MrLeitexx.png

MrLeitexx.png

MrLeitexx.png

And dung.

what spells/gear should i use at blue drags? i'll prolly be maging them at the membs dungeon once i get a few more agility levels :P

I wore Ahrims Top/Bottom, Farseer helm, Glory, Staff of Light, Zamorak Cape (from Mage Arena), Infinity/Mystic Boots, Barrows Glves, Unholy book, Seers Ring. Im not sure what spell to use as i used water surge and still managed to break even on the hides/bones/drops.

Spikestr1ke.png

And dung.

I wore Ahrims Top/Bottom, Farseer helm, Glory, Staff of Light, Zamorak Cape (from Mage Arena), Infinity/Mystic Boots, Barrows Glves, Unholy book, Seers Ring. Im not sure what spell to use as i used water surge and still managed to break even on the hides/bones/drops.

You should use an arc stream too.

And dung.

I dont mage a lot anymore and when i get 90 mage dung wasnt released yet.

Spikestr1ke.png

And dung.

Agree'd, only reason i didnt use one at the time as dung hadnt been released yet.

Spikestr1ke.png

Memb's dung is usually very crowded with bots, you could try the Ogre Enclave (Though I wouldn't be surprised if that's crowded too).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

And dung.

Agree'd, only reason i didnt use one at the time as dung hadnt been released yet.

Just felt like adding to one of the longest quote chains I've ever seen.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

And dung.

haha at this rate its going to be the never ending quote chain

Spikestr1ke.png

I'm wondering, not sure as I've never been there, but if you barrage + cannon @ chaos dwarf place, praying ranged, blood barrage? That might be alright xp and break-even if you get enough pickaxes (what's the rate for them?).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm wondering, not sure as I've never been there, but if you barrage + cannon @ chaos dwarf place, praying ranged, blood barrage? That might be alright xp and break-even if you get enough pickaxes (what's the rate for them?).

i've heard the DR of pickaxes were like 1:1500 to 1:2500 but that seems a bit low for an item that costs 11m.

Spikestr1ke.png

And dung.

Can we just turn this into a quote chain thread?

PM me for fitocracy invite

And dung.

Just wanted to get my name on here...

77yLQy8.png

And dung.

Lol i think this is the longest quote chain i've seen since i joined these forums :P

Spikestr1ke.png

And dung.

Lol i think this is the longest quote chain i've seen since i joined these forums :P

Let's go for longest ever :grin:

PM me for fitocracy invite