Getting a Hood...

lzzy

I want to know whats the best way to get a Shadow silk hood.

I have heard that doing floors 30-35 is where most spiders are seen.

Now, is it better to do those floors on a large/Small/Medium? And, if it is Smalls. Is it best to do it alone?

2cscsia.png]

Well solo will get you more dungeons in which means more chance of night spiders, but meds will give you most chance of night spiders per floor. However, it is best to do 5:5 larges on f30-35.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Yes, floors 30-35 are best. Either do 5:5 larges (have to compete with other unhooded) or solo mediums to not have to fight for the drop.

And search through all bonus rooms for night spiders, as they are slightly more common there.

Avant.png

Just dung with teams where everyone is hooded. If they get a hood drop they will mostly give it to you as long as you dont beg for it/leach during the floor. Just ask kindly and they will gladly give it to you.

Refers to this thread.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

The best way is to continue as normal; night spiders are really common in team larges.

That said, if you really are sick of team dging as the only non-hooded player, I found that solo mediums are pretty effective and you will see a spider on most floors.

I got my first hood in a team large, there were 4 spiders on that floor. Long story short, I had to get another hood, and I got it from a solo medium (took maybe 10 floors).

Just dung with teams where everyone is hooded. If they get a hood drop they will mostly give it to you as long as you dont beg for it/leach during the floor. Just ask kindly and they will gladly give it to you.

Refers to this thread.

L0L thats great, was worth a good laugh.

Yeah thats how I got mine though. I was the only unhooded person and was the only one who offered to key. So they gave me a hood drop. It was on my first large floor ever too :P

chrisman638.png