Designing a POH

DingoAte

I realy enjoy the dungeon area of your house and it looks perfect for what u inted to use it for.

However the top floor could use somework in my opinion. One area I would work on for that is the general shape of the main floor id try to make it symetrical by removing some of the pointless rooms and only having 4 gardens there and then moving some of the usefull, but not frequently used that dont need quick acsess to a top floor. Also try and get the portal rooms relativly close, saves you time when your on different spell books using house tabs for everywhere ;). Good spot for the chapel, dont move that and definelty build your own G-Alter on the main floor.

Well_Im_Luke.png

Have you already added the Steel Dragons? I'm quite interested to know how well that works, as I tried the same thing with Tok-Xil which didn't fare well. His aggression range was too low...

2dgucz6.png

i dont know if the fire pit will do what you want because it is not under your throne room

how ever i could misunderstood your thingy.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I CAN confirm that exposed fire pits work at least. Also, although now pit rooms are more effective, you could put a rocnar in an open oubliette so that it acts like just another guard. I think the only one you can't leave open is the tentacle/pool...

2dgucz6.png

I CAN confirm that exposed fire pits work at least. Also, although now pit rooms are more effective, you could put a rocnar in an open oubliette so that it acts like just another guard. I think the only one you can't leave open is the tentacle/pool...

Yep that is correct. I don't know if I want to add random guards like some dungeons though because the monsters are just too weak and quick to kill.

Do people like complex dungeons with lots of guards or just a decent area for pvp?

Have you already added the Steel Dragons? I'm quite interested to know how well that works, as I tried the same thing with Tok-Xil which didn't fare well. His aggression range was too low...

The three steel dragon setup works perfectly! Just found a house with that type of setup.

If you're focusing your dungeon for PvP, I would put as few guards as possible. At least when I visit houses and want to PvP in the dungeons, guard dogs and baby red dragons are just nuisances.

I'm glad your idea will work too! I'd love to visit when you've put them in.

2dgucz6.png