Signature Request

Danqazmlp

I don't think this is going to be your normal photoshop sig request, but I could be wrong.

I'm looking for somebody to make me a signature out of one of these two pictures (any of them is fine)

357r046.jpg

2wly1s4.jpg

They will obviously need resizing to be within the forum limits, and you are free to crop them as you see fit. What I'm wanting is something quite like the old signature I had on these forums (unfortunately lost now) which gave a sense of speed. You are free to make the image look as stylised as you want as well. The reigns are pretty loose as long as it looks good in the end.

So the only things I really want are for it to give a sense of speed and look fairly unique. A small thing I also wouldn't mind would be for it to be wider and thinner rather than a larger square image, but that is more up to you. I would be eternally grateful if somebody was willing to do this for me.

On a side note, would anybody be able to turn this image around http://i55.tinypic.com/2e66lfo.jpg (so it faces right) and clean up the writing from it for me (as well as making it transparent?) (for use as an avatar)

Thanks to anybody who reads this.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hehe thanks, but I don't think It's a good idea for me to have swearing in my signature :thumbsup:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Is there any way to do it without the white around the edge? I had that problem when I tried to do it (as well as with my current sig). I'm not sure if it's me but it also looks like the image quality decreased?

zqXeV.jpg

I actually really like the sig! Do you want credits to it in my signature?

One final request, is there any chance on flipping the helmet horizontally so it's facing the right?

zqXeV.jpg

Unfortunately it's the only half decent picture of the helmet online at an angle I like, and it doesn't bother me too much as i doubt people would read it anyway. I'll save a copy of both if it ends up bugging me :)

Thanks a ton for both, I'll get on adding them now.

Edit: Ended up going with it going to the left afterall. :thumbup:

zqXeV.jpg