Whats a very price efficient food?

jddogg

But if you kill your own chicken to get feathers, cut your own logs, then trout is ABSOLUTELY FREE. SO MUCH CHEAPER THAN SWEETCORN

Taking time to get feathers is slow. It's obviously more efficient to use net fishing to catch shrimp and anchovies. NO FEATHERS NEEDED, EVEN CHEAPER!

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Lobsters/swordfish/monkfish are probably best at your level. If ranging/maging, use wines, as they're dirt cheap, heal almost as much as lobster, and you'll actually profit from the selling the empty jug afterwards.

prayer potion

FrollTace

Actually prayer potions are pretty good for conserving food.

If you are decently good at pray switching and you don't have a laggy computer - you can effectively *almost* pray melee/magic/range without losing many prayer points.

This is probably better then buying food anyways unless you want to just afk or not pay much attention.

Pray flashing is pretty essential later on to be a "good" player (for Jad/DG/Bosses with multi-styles/etc) so why not take a chance and learn how to now?

That and prayer potions are extremely cheap at the moment.

Doesn't pray flashing require heavily on latency? I've tried but i get almost a sec delay and even if the thing hits me after i put up prayer it seems to go through :\

Need to have like a T3 connection for pray flashing or what?

Also my ingame name is Jddoggs back if you wish to look me up. I ahvent started summoner yet, been collecting charms, i think i have around 1k gold charms atm and only like 50-100 of green/red and only a couple blues of course. I have been collecting most of them thus far.