Whats a very price efficient food?

jddogg

Well im 75 combat, currently training slayer/combat thru tasks only and was wondering what a better "Bang for your buck" food would be. Prefferably something above lobster(what i have been using)

Ummm, did you just read the first column? It seems pretty accuracy to me. The price/lp column is 1.49. Seeing as monkfish is 238gp and heals 160, 238/160 = 1.49

Blue_Sock.png

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Food

price per LP column.

you can sort it from lowest to highest too.

Well... this would be exactly what i was looking for if it was at all accurate.... but i have never seen monkfish at that price.

sorry, i forget how the price of items dont change over the course of about 2 years

also i believe uni scrolls work quite well if you can use them..

bunyips too.

price per LP column.

Well... this would be exactly what i was looking for if it was at all accurate.... but i have never seen monkfish at that price.

sorry, i forget how the price of items dont change over the course of about 2 years

also i believe uni scrolls work quite well if you can use them..

bunyips too.

Wait what?

I dont know what uni scrolls are, and i',m definateley not high enough summoner to do bunnyips :\

Monkfish are 227gp and heals 160lp, pretty much the most price efficient food and for most things (excluding bosses) they do the job, especially when combined with EE(E) or Bunyip.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Uni Scrolls are from a unicorn at 88 summoning. 68 summon is what you need however. Almost removes the need for food at all on most tasks.

I have tried to look up your stats but your tip.it name is not your RSN.

Please post your current RSN or your Summ level and current charms. If your doing nothing but slayer it shouldn't take long to gather the required charms.

Xmrwhitex.png

Speaking of price efficient food, someone should mention wines. They're not suitable for use in melee combat since they temporarily lower your attack, but they're great for when you need to heal at a bank, or perhaps when ranging/maging something very weak. They heal 11 (110 new system) and you earn 67 coins from drinking them - empty jugs are worth more on the GE than jugs filled with wine, due to the large numbers of people training cooking with wine and minimal demand.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

prayer potion

FrollTace

Actually prayer potions are pretty good for conserving food.

If you are decently good at pray switching and you don't have a laggy computer - you can effectively *almost* pray melee/magic/range without losing many prayer points.

This is probably better then buying food anyways unless you want to just afk or not pay much attention.

Pray flashing is pretty essential later on to be a "good" player (for Jad/DG/Bosses with multi-styles/etc) so why not take a chance and learn how to now?

That and prayer potions are extremely cheap at the moment.

capt%20kevin.png

price per LP column.

Seems pretty accurate to me. It says monkfish are 216gp each. I just price checked a monkfish and what do you know? The game says it's worth 216gp.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

prayer potion

FrollTace

When you eat a piece of food, you cannot attack for 4 ticks. If you make 1.5m per hour, then the time lost would cost 1k. Potions don't have this delay, and 1 dose of prayer potion is cheaper than any piece of food.

prayer potion

FrollTace

When you eat a piece of food, you cannot attack for 4 ticks. If you make 1.5m per hour, then the time lost would cost 1k. Potions don't have this delay, and 1 dose of prayer potion is cheaper than any piece of food.

1 dose of prayer potion still costs more than a monkfish. trolololol

prayer potion

FrollTace

1 dose of prayer potion still costs more than a monkfish. trolololol

Current price of 1 dose of prayer potion: 785gp

Current price of 1 monkfish: 208gp

Going off of what was said earlier, if you count the time lost when eating a monkfish, you lose 1k at a 1.5m per hour income.

1000+208=1208

1208>785

A dose of prayer potion is cheaper.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I don't know your stats but...

Cooked sweetcorn heals 10% + 10 of a player's max lifepoints up to 100 points just by itself. For example, if a player has 730 maximum lifepoints, it will heal 83.

Atm, 1 sweetcorn costs 6 coins. If you farm, 1 sweetcorn seed costs 1 coin. 1 COIN!! 3 seeds will get you anywhere between 5 (if it lives) to around 50 or more sweetcorn.

An outrageously cheap additional cushion food for anyone with decent defense/armour using the more traditional healing methods such as Uni, Bunyip, EE, Soul Split, etc.

No snowflake in an avalanche ever felt responsible.