Israel vs Palestine

Nomrombom

My intention, Y Guy, was simply to point out that international consensus--the same consensus which lead to the state of Israel to exist in the first place--is that Palestine *is* a state.

Homes which were purposefully placed there in settlements, yes?

The you are referring to is the UN and the UN never said that Palestine is a state

Yes homes that were built for and by civilians in their homeland i don't see i problem with that do you?

Short of a genocide, yes. Neither side has shown much, if any willingness to compromise, so the only way I conceivably see this problem being solved is if the international community just lets them go to war, which would end up being a slaughter of Palestinians, which would then infuriate the rest of the middle east, etc. etc....

Things just don't look good.

Neither side has shown much? what about 2005 when Israel gave up the Gaza strip only to over 10,000 rockets fired at its civilians Israel has tried to give up land only to have it used against them

The US has a policy not to negotiate with terrorist why should Israel ?

36601.jpg

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There never was a county called "Palestine" it never existed never will.

As for the majority and minority of the land yes a couple hundreds thousand of Jews immigrated to Israel before 1947 but also a hundred thousand crabs did to so you are leaving out details.

There is no country called Palestine, because Israel occupies palestinian territories. What does exist, however, is the State of Palestine, which is recognized as such by well over half of the world.

And I don't understand what you mean by "crabs" in the second sentense.

16185_s.gif

There is no country called Palestine, because Israel occupies palestinian territories. What does exist, however, is the State of Palestine, which is recognized as such by well over half of the world.

Really their is a state call Palestine where is it? I can't find it on any maps could you show me one good luck finding a map that doesn't exist

sorry i meant to write Arabs not crabs typo :wall:

36601.jpg

Really their is a state call Palestine where is it? I can't find it on any maps could you show me one good luck finding a map that doesn't exist

sorry i meant to write Arabs not crabs typo :wall:

Lol, whatever makes you sleep at night. Palestine is a faction, group, state, whatever and ignoring it will not make it go away just to let you know.

Ahh, patriotic Jews. As bad as redneck Americans I'll say.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol, whatever makes you sleep at night. Palestine is a faction, group, state, whatever and ignoring it will not make it go away just to let you know.

Ahh, patriotic Jews. As bad as redneck Americans I'll say.

There is a group called the PLO not Palestine i am not ignoring it you are bring me some proof that there is a state of Palestine what is its borders it doesn't have meaning it doesn't exist

Thank you for showing your antisemitic side now i now who i am arguing with

36601.jpg

Thing is, I'm trying to say that Palestine or PLO or the homosexual club doesn't matter if they have a state or not. They are people and people to be reckoned with. Period. Talk about something else other than pointless specifications.

And if you're going with "if people have no state then they are not people" I can call you anti-Darfurian for "hatin" on the Darfur people.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Thing is, I'm trying to say that Palestine or PLO or the homosexual club doesn't matter if they have a state or not. They are people and people to be reckoned with. Period. Talk about something else other than pointless specifications.

And if you're going with "if people have no state then they are not people" I can call you anti-Darfurian for "hatin" on the Darfur people.

I never said they were not people try not to put words in my mouth what i said was they don't have a country. I know that they are people, they just don't have a country.

36601.jpg

So then what difference does it make? Why bother to keep posting it? Just move on.

siggy3s.jpg

So then what difference does it make? Why bother to keep posting it? Just move on.

i did i was arguing the recon why Israel won't give up any land do you have any argument relating to that?

36601.jpg

i did i was arguing the recon why Israel won't give up any land do you have any argument relating to that?

So they can't cede land to help out? Okay. Typical Jewish-American culture.

siggy3s.jpg

So they can't cede land to help out? Okay. Typical Jewish-American culture.

Actuality you like to leave out fact in 2005 Israel gave up the Gaza Strip which resulted in over 10,000 rockets fired at Israeli civilians so yes Israel will not give up any land until the Palestinians can get there act together so yes Israel has given the PLO many gestures and in return it get rockets seems like a fare deal why not give them more land to fire rockets from

I see you like to name call

36601.jpg

Well if you just said Palestine did not exist as a state, then Israel did not cede Gaza. If it did, a state should of formed - but you do not recongize any. Which one is it then?

siggy3s.jpg

Well if you just said Palestine did not exist as a state, then Israel did not cede Gaza. If it did, a state should of formed - but you do not recongize any. Which one is it then?

Who said the Gaza strip was called Palestine Hamas never changed its name it never declared the Gaza strip Palestine how am i to know how a terrorist organization works?

36601.jpg

As far as I know, Israel is responsible to overwatch the occupied Palestinean lands. Until Israel recongizes a Palestinian state, you cannot claim to of ceded or released any land.

siggy3s.jpg

As far as I know, Israel is responsible to overwatch the occupied Palestinean lands. Until Israel recongizes a Palestinian state, you cannot claim to of ceded or released any land.

Why would Israel be responsible for the Gaza strip? it handed it over to the PLO i am not claiming i am saying you can't turn facts to to claims Israel is not claiming to have handed it over it actually did it destroying to homes of 9000 Jews in the proses. So i could tell that don't like to see the truth but it is the truth and you can't deny it.

36601.jpg

Why would Israel be responsible for the Gaza strip? it handed it over to the PLO i am not claiming i am saying you can't turn facts to to claims Israel is not claiming to have handed it over it actually did it destroying to homes of 9000 Jews in the proses. So i could tell that don't like to see the truth but it is the truth and you can't deny it.

Because it is? If a land is not its own state, then it must be a part of another. That is what Israel claimed to after the war in 1947: it will oversee the occupied territory until a seperate state can be made. If no new state exists (as you claim) then Israel never ceded or released anything. They just GTFO'ed.

siggy3s.jpg

Because it is? If a land is not its own state, then it must be a part of another. That is what Israel claimed to after the war in 1947: it will oversee the occupied territory until a seperate state can be made. If no new state exists (as you claim) then Israel never ceded or released anything. They just GTFO'ed.

You seem to like ignoring the truth so i will show you some proof here is info on the gaza strip from the wikipedia and BBC please read it all and not just the part that suits you claim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5122404.stm

By the way check your facts Israel didn't have control of the Gaza strip till 1967 so stop lieing this a lie you can't get your self out of stop trying to change facts So you are stating that Israel is still controlling the Gaza strip because last i check it was run by the terrorist organization called Hamas a terrorist group created with one purpose in mind and that was to destroy Israel.

Israel is not in charge of the gaze strip

36601.jpg

You're right: Israel aquired Gaza not in 1947 but in 1967. The responsibilty taken by Israel in 1947 still applies though.

So if Hamas controls Gaza "completely" as you say, it should be an independent state. But you claim there is no existing state from Palestinean lands. So, I ask again, which one is it: is there a Palestinean state or not?

siggy3s.jpg

You're right: Israel aquired Gaza not in 1947 but in 1967. The responsibilty taken by Israel in 1947 still applies though.

So if Hamas controls Gaza "completely" as you say, it should be an independent state. But you claim there is no existing state from Palestinean lands. So, I ask again, which one is it: is there a Palestinean state or not?

In accordance with the Oslo Accords, the Palestinian Authority took over the administrative authority of the Gaza Strip that was in 1994 so you like arguing the facts good to know

36601.jpg

You seem to like ignoring the truth so i will show you some proof here is info on the gaza strip from the wikipedia and BBC please read it all and not just the part that suits you claim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5122404.stm

By the way check your facts Israel didn't have control of the Gaza strip till 1967 so stop lieing this a lie you can't get your self out of stop trying to change facts So you are stating that Israel is still controlling the Gaza strip because last i check it was run by the terrorist organization called Hamas a terrorist group created with one purpose in mind and that was to destroy Israel.

Israel is not in charge of the gaze strip

Well, since we're bringing wikipedia to the table, here's the State of Palestine. And if you had read my post, you'd have noticed how I said that Israel is occupying the lands of the State of Palestine. So if you want to find it in a map, just look where it says "Israel".

16185_s.gif

Well, since we're bringing wikipedia to the table, here's the State of Palestine. And if you had read my post, you'd have noticed how I said that Israel is occupying the lands of the State of Palestine. So if you want to find it in a map, just look where it says "Israel".

So you are saying that Israel doesn't exist basically if you say " look where it says "Israel"" thanks for showing your true colors. So do you want to show me a map of it or can you not find one because the State of Palestine doesn't exist The Palestinian people do have control over the Gaza strip they can change the name if the like to Palestine but as of now there is not state called Palestine

36601.jpg

One more post and you're going to be absolutely incorrect. Examine these two statements YOU said.

HAMAS completly controls Gaza. No Israeli intervention. Thus Palestinean state must exist.

No Palestinean state exists.

Which one is it? If you pick one, you'll be half right and half wrong. If you pick neither you will be wholesomely wrong and be as bad as the Palestinean fudamentalists you hate.

siggy3s.jpg

So you are saying that Israel doesn't exist basically if you say " look where it says "Israel"" thanks for showing your true colors. So do you want to show me a map of it or can you not find one because the State of Palestine doesn't exist The Palestinian people do have control over the Gaza strip they can change the name if the like to Palestine but as of now there is not state called Palestine

I'm saying -for the third time- that Israel is occupying lands that are claimed by the State of Palestine. Is that single little fact so hard for you to get accross your head?

16185_s.gif

I'm saying -for the third time- that Israel is occupying lands that are claimed by the State of Palestine. Is that single little fact so hard for you to get accross your head?

and i am saying for the fourth time that Israel isn't occupying any land its more like you are listening the facts not me

36601.jpg