Blast from the past!

Lord-kain1

okay heres the background info, i was reoganizing my room and found a folder that i used to use for runescape. Inside it was this old map

rsmapmay102k14rh.th.jpg

May 10th of 2001 and as you can see in Verrock it exclaims " Player owned houses coming soon!

carpentry and POH's have been promised for nearly 5 years ouch. for now on when someone uses the word soon im gonna want them to clarify with a general time frame; but then that doesnt really help when they blantantly ignore thier promises *coughits2006whathappenedtoendof2005cough*

so now where coming upon runescapes 5th year aniversary... will they do something awsome? will they do something mind blowing? will they even wake up that day or forget about it like most of us guys tend to do with aniversarys? :-D.... only time will tell

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Well with those poh and the ones that are "coming soon" now are different. When RS was first launched there were only a few hundred players and Jagex was just going to put in some houses and auction them to the players. However the game grew rapidly and there soon became far too many players to do that so they removed them and instead gave us Item banks to let us store our stuff and rune to spend all the money we were saving for the houses on. Then they decided that they could put POH's in but make it player specific like farming is now. Thats when they announced carpentry and the current promise of POH's. So they haven't technically been promising us POH's for 5 years because they said they weren't possible for about a year and a half lol.

pedestrian01.png

Well with those poh and the ones that are "coming soon" now are different. When RS was first launched there were only a few hundred players and Jagex was just going to put in some houses and auction them to the players. However the game grew rapidly and there soon became far too many players to do that so they removed them and instead gave us Item banks to let us store our stuff and rune to spend all the money we were saving for the houses on. Then they decided that they could put POH's in but make it player specific like farming is now. Thats when they announced carpentry and the current promise of POH's. So they haven't technically been promising us POH's for 5 years because they said they weren't possible for about a year and a half lol.

actully at the time of that map there was about 1k people on each of the 2 servers so even that would have been a land pain but i see your point and yea i know about the rune armour bribe, at lest we didnt get it when it was still pinkish gag lol

Aus_fighter: lol yea ive been waiting for it for a long time so what? :-P i thieved 100k seeds waiting for farming; learned my mistake on that one; im not gonna stock up on those useless logs now cuz really its a waste of bank space

want carpentry and more bank space more then anything actully lol but carpentry and POH goes hand in hand so bleh

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

ghost town lol, the good old days i remember those

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |