MTK guide or help?

celebelian

I used to do MTK right after they released the second quest and remember it being very profitable. Is it still? What should I put the workers on (max resale value)? Can someone link me to a good guide? I have done both quests so I have the max. number of workers. Thanks a bunch!

I put my workers in herbs and the rest of them on maples (for birds nests). I put in a good 4m and check on it every week, although I might go there from time to time to keep my rating at 100%.

j0xPu5R.png

I put 10 workers on coal and the rest on maples, I collect my resources about once every week and mine coal to get my approval rating up, generally try to keep my approval rating above 90%

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Miscellania

At the minute, the best profit per day is coal, followed by maples, although this is not taking into account the value of seeds inside the birds nests. I would suggest 9 on maple and the rest on coal, as 9 workers is all you need to get the max number of bird nests per day.

A7x_fan_4eva.png

14 Skills at 99 All Skills 85+ 2370+ Total

3058 Glacor Kills 326 Shards of Armadyl 1 Ragefire 1 Glaiven 2 Steadfast 33 Effigys

17 Abyssal Whips 5 Staff of Light 5 Dark Bows 40 Dragon Boots 16 Polypore Sticks

62 Barrow Items 6 Pharah Sceptres 117 Effigys

Like the above poster said, due to the chance of high value seeds it is best to have your workers set to 9 on Maples and the rest on Coal for the maximum profit. You can either get your approval rating up daily or weekly, it doesn't make a huge difference. Just make sure it is at 100% before you collect. If you're collecting weekly you will want to put around 1.5m gp in your coffers just in case for whatever reason you aren't able to collect for a few days.

Hope this helps.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

yup best setup is 9 maple 6 coal

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

go with nine maples six coal. the nest are amazing. few good seeds and you've made a good chunk of cash. and then griding up the birds nest is nice money too. Idk that and keep the nest because i knew they were used for something. quick 1.1 mil and i had under 200 of them

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)