f2p bank spaces!

blodmen

F2p needs more bank spaces!!! Cous jagex makes events with new stuff like frog head and mime outfit, but if u are a good player where to put it??? And members whoes membershio expired cant play normaly with their bank full!

Any supporters?

F2p needs more bank spaces!!! Cous jagex makes events with new stuff like frog head and mime outfit, but if u are a good player where to put it??? And members whoes membershio expired cant play normaly with their bank full!

Any supporters?

yeah but thats just 2 outfits,for example the christmas what came now you can get new from diango :) we dont need much more but a little...

i change my outfit every few hours so i have to g to all diango and to varock clothes shop just to change my outfit? And zammy guhix sara full runes u wont go pk with them u can only fight monsters cous i personaly wouldnt like to lose 3mil in pk

How many times we see this :)

Runescape for F2P players is a TRIAL for the P2P version. It is certainly a complete, enjoyable game to play as a F2P player, but that is purely the generosity of JAGeX. The frustration you describe is part of not having a membership. Live with it, it's not that bad.

Again, the game you play is FREE.

lpinkus

they wont put more room for f2p'ers but you can always put your stuff on noob acounts... all my junk is om my bank acount...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Here's a question. Would anyone be bothered if Jagex just gave everyone unlimited bank space?

My guess is. . . yes. :roll:

Nowadays they complain about not having enough space, if they had unlimited space they would complain about not being able to organize their junk. No matter how good their lot in life is, some people will find something to complain about. As Ipinkus said, f2p is a trial version. Without membership having obvious advantages, noone would want to bacome one. Then where would JAGeX be? you should feel lucky that the f2p world is as good as it is. Some online games have a limited number of free days before you must pay.

Next time think about what it would be like for there to be no f2p. Then complain.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

Here's a question. Would anyone be bothered if Jagex just gave everyone unlimited bank space?

In theory, there's no reason to be bothered, but you know a lot of P2Pers could take it the wrong way. It wouldn't bother me, tho (I'm P2P).

On a side note, I know absolutely nothing about whether giving infinite bank space to everyone is even feasible. Is it?

Lpinkus

These topics are so common I don't want to post on them anymore, but I still force myself to do so.

I am a Free Player. My bank has everything I need. I don't need more bank space. There you go.

As for rants about Randoms, do you have every single random equipment in your bank? If not, don't even go there.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~