**Paying 500k for a landscape sig!**

trigger000

Name: Trigger00

Stats: 99 Combat

Landscape: I want something kind of mysterious, maybe a dark beech next to the ocean, with palm trees and such, with the sun setting, with just a very small bit showing. and a dark man standing on the beech looking directly at you. But you cant see the man becauses it dark, so its just a shadow.

Text: I want it to be kind of dark, but classy looking at the same time.

Payment: Will pay once i've decided who won, once I pay you send me the .psd over email or MSN messenger. (So that I can edit text as I level)

I'll let this go for a few days then decide the winner :)

gl guys

Grandma, a word of advice. (or perhaps a few). Using a photo in landscape sig isn't adviced. Don't do fading to white on the boarder since it won't fade to background...it will fade to white and look real bad.

Both look very nice, im gonna give this thread a few more days though untill i make my decision.

Drunken, It's not quite what I had in mind. i sort of wanted somethin a little more beachy....But it still looks great I like it.

Grandma, it looks pretty good, but maybe a little to bright out?

Well heres what i have so far... I had the beach but when i made it foggy i decided to make it like the man was close up but when you try to look at him its to foggy to make out who it is. I think its kinda missing somthing but i was wondering what you thought of it so far.

shadowsig.jpg

here is an edited version, i find it stands out better.

shadowsig1.jpg

Let me know what ya think.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

would you like anything changed, should i edit it or...? Let me know what you think would improve it since i want it to have what you are looking for in it.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

aledon should try this but im to * tired lol

glad to see someone notices some of my work yes landscapes are my strong point i may give this a try

So far King's is looking the closest to what I wanted, only suggestions are maybe not black and white, and the sun is set more....And the shadow not glowing hehe and maybe some more palm trees.

Thats sorta what I want Jlr, so if that gives you any ideas.