levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!!!! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well by the end of tonight, I'd be hoping to reach all melee skills to 3 million xp, and then to range mossies until I hit 86 Constitution. I'm currently at 2844k att xp, 2951k str xp, and 2987k def xp. That would leave me with about 16k ranged xp away from 86 Constituion. I'd pick up roughly 1k pray xp along the way. Using ranged to finish off prayer levels or to finish off Constitution levels is a pretty good way to actually force myself to range from time to time :rolleyes:

This is 84 Strength and 105 combat:

strength84.png

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Congrats on getting all skills 70+! :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Which 3 do you have left?

@Kaida: Ranged, Runecrafting, and Prayer. No plans to have Runecrafting or Prayer up to 75 for a while now, but Ranged will come soon enough. And major congratz on 99!!!! I was out of town for the few days preceding your 99, and got home a few hours after your party :angry: You're a hero :thumbsup: Are you going to superheat it all now?

Yeah, superheating is the plan. It's going to take me a while to get through it all though. :lol:

Oh, and congrats btw. :wink:

Grabbed 89 fishing as expected. Going to hop back and forth a bit between superheating and fishing now, possibly until I pick up at least 90 Fishing, 96 Magic, and 85 Smithing. These levels are starting to sound awfully high :shock:

fishing89.png