levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

Figured it'd be worth trying to figure out how to put pictures up along with my posts...I think I have this down.

80 fishing reached, as expected. Now going to do a little more fishing, then some cooking. That will probably be the rest of the night, if not a little longer. After that it's back to the woodcutting.

fishing80.png

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest with you, when I first saw your thread I thought it was a joke. It's easy to make big goals and watch them fall flat when you realize how much you've really got on your plate. I'm going for the max cape as a member and it's hard enough. You've definitely got a lot more work to do than me.

However, after reading through your posts, you definitely have a strong sense of dedication and discipline down, which is crucial. Making miniature goals instead of saying "well time to grind out 99 wc, then 99 fish, ect" is what is going to keep you motivated. You've accomplished a lot more during f2p than I did before I became a member, so I think you might really have what it takes.

Remember not to take it to hard on yourself. Realize that you have a very long road ahead of you with slow xp rates, so it's going to take a lot of time. So long as you play efficiently, you'll be gaining xp in no time.

If there's any advice I could give you, it would be to try and start off by raising all stats to the same level, then slowly, from there, leveling each skill one a time so they stay together. This is definitely going to give you the break you need between skills so you don't get burnt out on one thing, plus give you a variation in xp/hr when training, that way you don't feel like you're accomplishing nothing with that low runecrafting xp/hr rate, ect.

Anyway, best of luck to you man. It is most definitely a hell of an accomplishment, especially for f2p.

Trollbomber.png

Always nice to see more F2P'ers with big goals. Good luck. :thumbup:

If I might make a suggestion though, stick to mining iron and banking in the resource dungeon. It's faster than superheating, especially if you use Mining Urns, and then you can use the iron in the Artisan's Workshop to train Smithing.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Gratz! Go for 80. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Trip is dragging out a bit longer than expected and I also wasn't feeling great the last few days, but hopefully I'll be back up on my horse soon. Anyway, I got this done (albeit quite slowly).

woodcutting78.png

Got 80 woodcutting. Hmmm what to do next? I'm feeling some fishing an cooking. 81 fishing and 97 cooking, here I come.

woodcutting80.png

Also an interesting point, I now have 82 firemaking banked from 75.

Thanks Med...crafting is going to be tough haha, will be looking to do some soon. As for now, here is 81 fishing a bit faster that expected.

fishing81.png

Will be looking to acheive 97 cooking some time tomorrow at this rate, in addition to a bit more fishing xp. After that, I think I'll range cockroach workers for a bit to get some nice ranged xp and nature runes...I have a bit over 3k mith arrows in my bank at the moment.

Here is 72 Ranged!

ranged72.png

I was planning on camping here a lot longer, but to be fully honest it's boring me right now. I think I'll stay here for a bit, then do some dungeoneering; I have tons of work to do there anyway.

Congrats. Your levels are getting mighty impressive. :thumbsup:

Well, I was planning on doing 82 to 83 mage casting Falador Teleport due to my couple of thousand spare law and air runes lying around with my law staff wielded. Unfortunately I'm having the 'tele-lag' issue that many others have been experiencing recently. After casting only 30-40 times, the lag between casts become so excessive that I'm waiting up to 30 seconds between casts. I had recently experienced this between 56-60 runecrafting while training with altar teleport tabs and banking in Daemonheim.

I guess this will have to wait. I think I'm going to go mining for a bit now, with my next project being 73 mining. I'll be doing coal, and superheating with a lot of the mithril currently lying around in my bank. That's all for now.