levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been doing addy plates, but I'll look into that now. I was doing green d'hide bodies that are up around 280 profit/alch currently, but just finished those. Looking for something else.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Gratz on the recent levels! You're a fast leveler I must admit.

Yeah, today just so happened to be the anniversary of a very uneventful day... which is coincidentally also the day SUOMI became rank 1 on Runescape.

Have you watched the movie United 93?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Well Sonic, it just took me a week to get one level due to school work and a trip, so I'm not sure calling me a fast leveler is too accurate :rolleyes:

I haven't watched United 93; once you hear stories from enough people who were on site in lower manhattan, it's hard to watch movies and read books about any of it.

On a lighter note:

magic88.png

And if we all haven't noticed, the leveling is slowing down significantly due mostly to school. I'm still here, but the pace is going to be pretty slow at least for a while.

Congratz Levine!!!! ^.^

I have some questions about runecrafting:

Do you use earth tablets/gloves?

How many tablets you can use in one hour? :o

What's is better to lvl, using tablets, or Varrock teleport (considering the time to get the tokens)?

THANKS!!

Liceums.png

Hey Liceums...this will likely be a dissatisfying response, but I haven't really done many efficiency calculations as they apply to runecrafting.

Usually I use tabs, but I haven't calculated xp/hr or tabs/hr really...I will try to measure it next time I train runecrafting. The one thing I'm pretty sure of as it applies to GOP Rewards is that if you're aiming for straight efficiency, your best bet is actually spending your tokens on water talismans then selling on the GE. With this cash, you can train runecrafting making tiaras.

Obviously the time value of getting Earth RC Gloves depends on your combat stats and how fast you can gain FOG tokens. A quick and surefire calculation is that earth gloves are worth it if you can gain 75 tokens faster than you can craft 1000 essence, they are worth getting.

You could definitely post in the Help & Advice section of the forum, but I'm not sure what kind of information you would get. If you post in The F2P General Discussion thread in the General Discussion forum you also might get good answers....that one is probably your best bet.

Congrats on 90 Mage levine! :thumbsup:

Liceums, if you're looking for RC info check out Sonic's F2P Runecrafting Guide.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Liking Artisans Workshop a lot actually. Will likely be doing all of my smithing here until level 88 when I can make addy plates. I'm now back to mining for a bit, then I'll come back to Artisans.

smithing75.png

• 2 weeks later...

So many high levels up. It's nice to see your progress. Soon you will get more of those 99s, I am sure. Keep it up and good luck with your awesome goal.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Gratz on 91 Mage, levine! :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Half way to 99 Mage! I unfortunately might have gotten screwed over slightly by the recently panicky economy as a result the new bot busting updates. I lost a chunk of cash, but I did manage to buy enough cheap natures to sustain my alch-fishing for a while (Though not all the way to 99 mage or 99 fish). I also got 25000 rune essence pretty cheap, which I might be able to get some big turnaround on if earth runes go up significantly.

magic92.png

Half-way! Nice. :thumbup: Now it's all downhill from here.