levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow! Are you going for 99? Are you making lots from selling the ammys? Can we have french toast for breakfast? :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Kaida, of course the ultimate goal is 99, but I'm not shooting for it quite yet. I'm not sure exactly when I'm going to stop and train something else; perhaps just when I get bored. It is pretty good profit..I'm spending a pretty good amount of the profit on big bones. And I'd be more than happy to have some french toast.

crafting70.png

So, Heres 70 crafting. I suppose it's worth pointing out that it's my 14th of 16 skills to reach level 70.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

And the hits just keep on coming! Well done. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hey everyone, with the upcoming school year drawing near, playtime is going down a pretty good amount for a while. I'll still be playing and updating, but much more slowly. I just did about 70k mining xp, and my next goal is 84 magic. and I'm now doing some melee training on cockroach workers. I need to get going on that anyway, and the nature rune drops will increase my profit margin between 83 and 84 mage.

strength81.png

Here is combat level 101 being reached, and finally leveling strength to 81; defense is the only skill I haven't leveled since starting this blog. Also worth noting, Constitution surpassed to 20% to max mark during that trip, thus becoming my 3rd of 16 skills to reach that mark.

Congrats. :thumbsup:

Are you going to keep leveling att/str/def equally?

mining75.png

For some reason, I enjoy playing on the foreign servers a lot. Anyway, I should be reaching 3 million magic experience today; it will be my second skill to reach that point. After that, I think I will move onto fishing and cooking, potentially until I reach 99 cooking...it's way overdue.

I used to play on foreign servers a lot, before I realized no one dg's there and that most places are abandoned.

And then you get a random.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention