levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

Wow. Someone's had a productive holiday. Well done! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Your progress never ceases to amaze. :thumbsup:

btw - have you changed the way you save screenshots? The last couple have been 5 times the size of the previous ones while being more or less the same height/width.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

You're making some awesome progress Levine :) did you try Dg Family yet? They're the best f2p dg clan, and full of friendly folks |^_^|

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Gratz on 1300 total, levine. :thumbup:

btw - thanks again for the Fractite gauntlet bind suggestion. They work great. :grin:

@Med...Thanks, but it's going to be quite some time until I'm even close to passing you :blink:

@Sonic...Thanks, glad to see you've made your way back to forums...hope League of Legends is treating you well. I've been around w61 doing some of my dungeoneering like that, but I'm unfortunately still a bit slow by most of their standards. Not everyone is such a champion like you :smile:

@Kaida...Thanks, I see you're getting closer to 99 mining! It's going to be awesome. I'm glad the gauntlets are working out for you. Once I start getting better at surviving tougher guardian rooms hopefully I'll be able to switch out to them as well.

@Leet...Thanks, I haven't seen you in the TFS chat lately! Have you been around?

On topic, school has started up again, so I've slowed down again. I'm doing a few floors daily...I set my personal small record by one second and got a 2:32 floor. Not much else is new. Prayer is impossible with big bones at over 500 gp each after the nuke, and I'm not sure that prices will ever go down. I don't have the focus to do Runecrafting properly on school nights, which is a shame because of the huge profit that one can earn running airs at the moment. I finally invested in a gravite shortbow; it's well worth it. I had been fearing 99 ranged, but it is going to be much more obtainable than I had previously expected. Adiós, for now.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Very nice. Congrats! :thumbsup: