levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 Mining, of course. :wink: :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hello to all, just letting you guys know that I'm still here.

After the storm I haven't been able to get on really, and I also have a ton of school work. Will be back soon, and wouldn't mind some suggestions for what to do next :unsure:

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

With worries about cooking out of sight and out of mind, I gave fly fishing with low alching a try. It was surprisingly easy, and almost relaxing. I don't have sufficient funds to do it all the way to 99 fishing by any means, but given future earnings from runecrafting and other such skills I'll likely do my future training using that method.

Congratulations on those recent levelups. Keep going with the random skilling, and good luck :)

As for suggestions, why don't you do some combat-training?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

120 dg f2p? wow thats very impressive, good luck! :)

Got this a few minutes after 66 Prayer. It wasn't necessary to break it into two posts, but it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing more. I was going to do a bit of flipping, but I got a RIDICULOUS price on a certain item. Bought a ton of it, and I'm making a decent amount High Alching it right now.

magic85.png

It's nice to unlock some F2P content here with now being able to cast tele-block; there isn't too much left for me to unlock levels wise. Aside from crafting higher amounts of multiple runes, being able to craft deaths in Daemonheim, mining runite, and smithing content, I can't think of anything I have left to unlock.

EDIT: Also just realized that I surpassed 25% of the way to 99 Magic. Even though I'm not shooting for it quite yet, I can't think of any other skill that would likely be my second 99.

I tremble in fear of the horror that awaits you...

No really, maxing f2p total is an awesome goal. Good luck :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

how did you manage to find a world with that few people in the GE?

in f2p nonetheless

Q, Thanks! I'm a tad scared too... :shock:

Zaaps, Just lucky I suppose. I think that was at World 61 Northwest GE.

Just got 84 fishing...I have one more trip worth of alch-fishing banked in nature runes and feathers, so I'll be doing that soon. I also just passed 500,000 Prayer experience, making prayer my 15th of 16 skills to reach that point.

fishing84.png

Nice blog man, literally spent 30-40 minutes reading it while afking woodcutting. It's going to be a long hard journey to maxing but if you enjoy it the whole way and keep your head in it, it will be 100% worth it.

Good luck to you!

Strife.png

Play time significantly down now because of school. You can still expect a smithing level in a few days and then a mining level a couple of days after that.

I know what you mean. My playtime is down quite a lot because of University starting too :(

But keep chasing those goals. You will be able to max out eventually, if you stick at it :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Play time significantly down now because of school. You can still expect a smithing level in a few days and then a mining level a couple of days after that.

I know what you mean. My playtime is down quite a lot because of University starting too :(

But keep chasing those goals. You will be able to max out eventually, if you stick at it :)

This is the plain truth :(. College keeps my busy during the week most days b/w 8-5. Morning classes + insomnia = really bad xD.

Gl on your goal of maxing out F2P I couldn't even THINK to do prayer in f2p...

Going to superheat all of what I just mined, then go back and mine enough for 87 magic. Magic is such a breeze right now; I might just shoot for a high level if not 99 with prices the way they are.

mining76.png