Glory Days.

Earth

It should be in IRC so I actually have some place to go on thursdays.

[hide= My RPG Schedual (ignore if you wish) Monday- Space; text RPG

Tuesday= Dream Ender; text RPG

Wednesday= same as Tuesday

Thursday= (Forum.Tip.It blank cuz' theres no more Cursed Planet); text RPG

Friday= Same as Monday

Saturday= blank

Sunday= Unlikely to attend anything on Forum.Tip.It; text RPG

As you can see, I have stuff to do almost every day[/hide]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Session one concluded. Updated Opening post with the fatc that this game is IRC based, and data from the First Session.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Oh, yeah the mine. I'll add that.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

When you do it via IRC, on the first day, when two of the players have to be out due to a concert... <_<

Seriously, forum is better to allow those who might miss it otherwise to not fall horribly behind and automatically lose...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well, mahority voted for IRC. I don't count since I'm the damn mod. I'm sorry I picked the day that you were out, but howsabout we say that you got your worker unburied and found a mine, each, or something similar. At the very least, I could give you a recap.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The luck of the dice, although franlly if this was IRL tabletop I would have asked if you had rigged the dice. -.-'

Anyways, I just wanted to make sure the majority of the PLAYERS enjoyed it, cause a game is no fun when theres only the GM in the run..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I don't rig dice, I may cheat with cards (as long as they're part of my special deck, I will cheat). Although, my boyfriend does know how to rig dice. AND I use a rubic's cube as my die at home (color coded).

And I'm hooked onto this game, so even if I end up being an only player (which won't happen 'cause Mather liked it to), You can count on me attending unless I state I cant attend

Well, I'm thinking of moving this up to Wednesday, due in part to the fact that Thursday I can't be here due to a dog show. Eghhh.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Grump. When is DE's session anyways?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I only asked that so maybe we could do two sessions. But how about I move it to Tuesday if it isn't interfering with anything else, maybe do this weeks session on Saturday or Sunday or something.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

5PM EST, or something similar. I can make it earlier or later as people demand.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

So how about this? I run this session at 11 o clock EST, which is 4 oclock GMT, we all go until 1:30, leave it there, and then we can go into the DE session. Sound fair?

Edit: This is for Wednesday sessions as well as the session this Saturday, even though DE isn't on saturday.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Archi, I did read it. Then I worked out the timings. Then somehow, I deleated what I typed. Then I got mad and typed the the times from my timezone. Then Mather had to be all smart.