Glory Days.

Earth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, aparently the dog show goes on for three days and I can't run the session as planned for today.. So would 2 o clock EST (7 o clock GMT) work for everyone?

EDIT: ... Augh. I think i'll just move the day for regular sessions back to thursday. Justy to save time and energy.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

EDIT: I think i'm jsut gonna let this die quietly. If anyone wants to revive it and make it their own idea, then by all means, go ahead.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The fact that I'm not a good Moderator. My life is piling up in summer and I don't have TIME to mod this. I didn't think this through enough and everything I think, do, and say all gets jumbeled up. I couldn't mod this well enough no matter how hard I try. If you wanna give it a shot, i'll gladly play, but I don't want to putter out on you when the game is further along. It's best to realize this early so you don't dissapoint a huge amount. Sorry.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I'm not a good moderator because of A: lots and lots of conflicts so I can't mod it as often as I should, and B: I'd probably screw it up horribly at some point. I'd rather that not happen.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Earth, I have the same modding problems as you. I have to cancel sessions here and there due to things I've got going on. And I think I've already screwed up plenty of times while modding DE. And definatly I'm going to screw it up in the future. Don't feel so bad :( Please continue it. Pretty please?

The thing about screwing up horribly is that if you own up to your mistake and fix it (or pretend to realize it's a horroble mistake after someone points it out), it usually goes away. Accompanying your "my bad" post with various smilies helps too. :mellow: :thumbsup: <3: =D> :unsure:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'd probably screw it up horribly at some point. I'd rather that not happen.

Happens to everyone...alot...

I mean Space has had some pretty horrific screw ups in the past.

But yeah, if you want to end this now then you should. I know what it is like willing yourself to mod a game that you don't believe in because you don't have time to put the effort in.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I don't. I have work and work and work and more work to do. It leaves little time for me to do this, which wouldn't be doing it justice.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]