Quick Winning - Tweaks & Ideas

258ForLife

This is a sticky Topic on the Rs forum. As mentioned above, a quick win is considered to be a change to the game that improves its playability for the players while requiring a minimal amount of development time. If you have any suggestions, please keep the following points in mind before posting your idea:

1. Change Constitution to Hit Points/Life Points

2. Add MORE Skill Total Based Worlds 1200+

3. An option for the Fire Cape to be Buyable with 3M+ Tokkuls

3. Add an option for Numbers on Sliding Puzzle Box Clues instead of pictures

4. Add Tutorial Island back

5. Add a Gold Piece Lending System

5. Change the Tasks to be Text based to be able to see which ones have already been done

6. Add a few Games in the Games room in Falador with the Dice for Gambling

7. Change when trying to kick someone from a Cc to not show your name

My suggestions on page 9 ^

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

• 1 month later...

1. No longer applicable after Damage Amount change

2. Completely agree

3. No - Why should it be?

4. Maybe...?

5. No - There doesn't seem to be any way to do this. Maybe have some kind of investing system, but how would you implement it?

5. No - Its simple to look at the task list anyways.

6. Agree, but it should be at/near GE. Having a legitimate place to dice would get rid of the constant scamming (no reason not to use the system)

7. Dunno... Don't really use CC.

wotmania505.png

This is a sticky Topic on the Rs forum. As mentioned above, a quick win is considered to be a change to the game that improves its playability for the players while requiring a minimal amount of development time. If you have any suggestions, please keep the following points in mind before posting your idea:

1. Change Constitution to Hit Points/Life Points Would be nice to see hitpoints instead of constitution but it just doesn't make sense with the life points system in place.

2. Add MORE Skill Total Based Worlds 1200+ I'd like to see 2000+

3. An option for the Fire Cape to be Buyable with 3M+ Tokkuls No thanks

3. Add an option for Numbers on Sliding Puzzle Box Clues instead of pictures Doesn't seem like it would make it even easier than it already is. Don't see a point in it.

4. Add Tutorial Island back IMO they should release it back as a sort of skilling island for low level players.

5. Add a Gold Piece Lending System I have a feeling this isn't as easy to do as it sounds.

5. Change the Tasks to be Text based to be able to see which ones have already been done It is annoying but no need to completely remove the system in place, maybe just make it an option.

6. Add a few Games in the Games room in Falador with the Dice for Gambling Would make dicing much more organized. Maybe a system that allows you to see which players are "trusted" dicers. But I'm not entirely sure if jagex supports this, they may just have no stance on it.

7. Change when trying to kick someone from a Cc to not show your name I like being able to see the names. It lets you know which rank is abusing their powers if someone shouldn't be kicked.

My suggestions on page 9 ^