73 -> 80 Hunter

SirHartlar

I want to get 80 as quickly as possible, I thought net trapping penguins was supposed to be near 100k xp/h but I can't seem to hit that at the moment, I'm guessing red salamanders might be better?

No idea about pengs but red sallys are wat I'm doing right now. Seems to be pretty good xp so far.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Hunt in the Falconry area. Use a Bonecrusher or not if your a Pure. Its Good exp & hides are usefull & good money if you could get a friend to bank them. Use the Ooulong pool to get Boost to 80 when your close & do Butterflies for a little bit to be closer to 80.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I would say jadinkos. It may be slower but the herb seeds are infinitely useful.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I don't know the exp/h rates for red sallies because I did it over bxpw and the multiplier changed a lot, but I found that high alching any salies that I caught and addy plates when I would normally be waiting got me a nice amount of mage exp and I didn't have to worry about dropping them.

To get to 80, you'll need 3331 red sallies which is an extra 217k mage exp and it takes no more time than actually dropping because you have to wait for the next catch anyway. I would estimate that you'de be able to get at least 300k mage exp if you brought something else to alch along.

EDIT: I just looked up your mage exp and you're 99 already so you may not need the extra 300k mage exp from alching.... but it's an option.