funny/silly/stupid memories of your "old days"

minifootxxx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember being muted for saying "( . )( . )"
Those are either tata's or buttcheeks with pimples. :?

lmao i was like level 50 and we didn't think my friends report would actually go through... :$

lol, I can imagine how shocked you must have been at the time. :lol:

I remember being muted for saying "( . )( . )"
Those are either tata's or buttcheeks with pimples. :?

lmao i was like level 50 and we didn't think my friends report would actually go through... :$

lol, I can imagine how shocked you must have been at the time. :lol:

I wanted to cry when it happened :wink:

When I first started out in runescape I attacked a lvl 2 man in lumbridge by accident. I didn't think it was an NPC so I was running away going "sorry, Sorry OMG Sorry". That's probably the noobiest thing I've ever seen anyone do since!

now that is funny

i thought every character was a person before, so i kept killing women, and i was like cool, awesome, iget all their stuff lol. it was funny

i also died by farmer, i accidently clicked on him, and he chased me and killed me. i thought i was screwed, didnt know how to get ne of stuff that i got from tutorial island back

another time this guy scammed me, he wwas like, want a magic cape? and i was like yeah, so he gave me a purple cape and i gave him quite a few runes and arrows, so dumb

the first time i tried go varrock, i used the noob map, and i went from lumby to draynor to fally then to varrock taking a huge detoure wasted so much time.

wen i found the bronze med respawn in draynor manor, i was happy, i collected full inventory sold at varrock genral and kept doing that to make money, lol only 9gp ea

i had a friend who asked "can ne1 give me an anvil" lol

lol ah the good old days so funny

yeah i also got another story

i was training a bit on goblins, also for their bones. then i got low hp, would run away but then he hit me the last 1, i died........

BY A GOBLIN, OMFG!!!!!!

i lost my bronze axe, fishing net, sword, pickaxe

i felt bad, because i didnt know how to get those items back, asked my friends and since then i know the shops of getting those items

well a memory i will alway keep happened about 2 weeks ago, i had just gotten 75 wcon my pure and was on my way 2 port saim, then i stopped to take a pick of myself for my sig, the bigger 1 no1 will ever see :D then this lvl 54 i think in full addy came up to me and said

'press shift and f4 and you will duplicate all off your items'

and i said

' i may be a level 3 but i have 75 wc that owns you'

and he said

' you don't have it because your a noob and you lie'

so i say

' check highscores if you don't believe me

and he said

' i don't need to because i know your lieing'

so in the end i get him 2 check and he says, you maybe have 75 wc but thats nothing special, :lol: :lol: nothing special i say, what is your best level, and it is 42 attack and i say, i could get that level in 1 day, then he starts flooding my friends list with nooooooooooooooob, and then after 2 mins he turns round and says

' want to be friends'

roflmfao

after putting up with about 10 mins of abuse he wants to be friends, then he goes, if we firneds can i have some magic logs and i was laugh my head of and i say u can stick it up your azz and i ignore him,

pritty funny and i when ever i look at my sig i will remember that, ahh what a day

gizmo2k5.png

I remember going into the dwarf's dundgeon, just north of where the monsters you need fishing explosive for (CURSE YOU BAD MEMORY!!) and I ran into the dundgeon, lvl 3 of course, tried to get away from the muggers, and ran into the pirates :wall:

I also remember being lvl 3, and being attacked by a highwayman, and having my lvl 6 friend save me!

I had 2 things

On my very first Acount I died at dark wizards sow I quited

My second acount I got lost at dwarven mines..

third account I quited cause my pc couldt proces rs2

Now on my new account the only noobie thing I can think of is getting owned by a lvl 63 melee in wild when I was 85..( lvl 63 was not a pure..even had full addy)

I always tell the truth even when I lie

OOh! this one's really stupid...

One time i was in lumbrige castle walking around and a saw a guy named man (level 2). I was like "hi, nice name". and he didn't respond. then i attacked him and i was like "OMG SORRY!!!" so i walked somewhere else and I saw someone killing him (the man). I was like "poor dude" . I knew that people who died ended up at lumbrige. THen i saw him again and i said "hi sorry you died..." I dind't know that there was a wilderness which was the only place that you could kill other players lmao. I felt really stupid when i started to see more and more of these dudes named "man (level 2)".

and you thought you were a noob

Well, i think a lot of ppl thought of this wen they first started out, but i thought tinderboxes were rare.

I still have my tinderbox from tutorial island til this day.

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

well lets see one time i wasdoing horror from the deep for a zammy book because ill my friends said they were awsome. well it ended up me and the mother dragonth died at the same time :( which realy shked.another time i bought an obby maul when they wwere about 200k the next day i was gona sell cause i didnt like it. the price dropped 100k so i ended up losing 100k :evil: another time i went into fight pits and there i attacked one of the mages to try out my mage protection. i dint notice the 5 gaurds standing around him i was dead in about 5 seconds ( i lost my mime gloves along with ful rune glory dlong)that shcked the most last i went into wild attacked a lvl 78 he had a whip.. i only had dlong and iwas to late to put protect items so i lost another 100k...thats about it

hmmm, i remember this time when i was about lv 30....

I had just bought my beloved black b-axe :lol: for 3k(which i thought was a lot back then)

and i went down into the varrock sewerswith a rl friend to kill some skeles. while i was

down there my friend asked to borrow my axe, so i let him because he was trusted.

but when i gave it to him, he teled away, leaving me without mybeloved b-axe and stuck in the varrock sewers.

i was devistated. :cry:

The worst thing I did was around level 5 or 6, I was wondering around because I didn't know where anything was and I found the church with the zammy wine. Some people told me there was free wine inside so I tried to take it, and I got killed by all the zamorak wizards :( .

Back in the days of rs1 (RSC)...

I remember trying to wear goblin armor when I got some as a monster drop. Hehehe... so why can't I be a goblin and then wear it? Wait, don't answer that...

Also some guy asked if I wanted to go into the wild and kill stuff. I followed him and then he turned around and killed me once we were deep enough.

Ever since, I've tried to avoid the wilderness whenever I can. *chuckle*

LOL i had the same with the goblin armor i just buyed for my precious coins (lol 90gp back then)

and the other one is when i just buyed rune large and me thinking nobody cant even touch me (had baxe 2 bcaus i thought r2h sucked back then bcuas you cant wear a shield) and lost over 300k bcuas someone 5 lvls below me in monk robes said wanna fight with me! i said sure you that sounds like fun :) and got 0wned by him and losing my stuff bcaus he said i must start the fight (he hitted 15-20-14) me almost dead and running for my life ofcourse i died :/

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

i have about 10 accounts all called contick something because i didt know tinderboxes axes and picks where about 10gp max total

standing ouside a general store asking to buy hammer lol

and also there is a hyphon before peoples combat stats and i thought it meant i was level negative 3 lol