Magic Roots/magic Strings

mahlachi

How do you obtain magic roots?

I figured since there are maple and other roots that they come from either the trees of they are used to grow those trees. I would like one to make a farm necklace. So if you have any info or you yourself are selling one or the other lemme know.

thx

bunnysig110.png

mahlachi.png

mahlachi.png

Thank You Jagex, The New Bank system Is here!

Hmm, choose the option to select the forum to search in, otherwise you'll get some random results :?

I think it's also listed on the Official RS Manual.

It still screws up... :roll: I hate the tip.it Search. It never seems to work for me.

You grow magic roots I think. I don't really know much yourself but you gotta spin it :?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Hmm, choose the option to select the forum to search in, otherwise you'll get some random results :?

I think it's also listed on the Official RS Manual.

It still screws up... :roll: I hate the tip.it Search. It never seems to work for me.

You grow magic roots I think. I don't really know much yourself but you gotta spin it :?

Same here on the search button thing. It seems to be pretty much the same for any forums.

When you plant a magic tree, cut it down and take it off with a spade you get roots. Then you however lose the tree.

Oh, and all the questions go to the Help & Advice-board.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Here's a tip. The next time when you search for something that has 2 words, use the AND operator, e.g. if you want to search for Magic Roots, type (without quotes), "Magic and Roots". This will get you the threads that contain both words. If you tried just, "Magic Roots", you will get many false positives and it will return many irrelevant threads.