New fastest route from 21-99 mage (now under 4 hours)

desipardesi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, please tell me where you got this information that you need to have low alchemy to get into the alchemy room? If this is your assumption and not a fact, please do not state it as if you know what you are talking about.

The maximum nuber of spells that can be cast in combat per hour is 1.2-1.3k if you keep casting all the time. Even with ice barrage cast every time, and having 9 monsters in just the right location everytime and all of them having enough hp (see how much leeway i'm giving you?), you will be hard pressed to get 400xp per cast on average. Now read the first post and see how you can get more than 400k xp per hour by the method I stated.

Just to prove my point, I will tell you how you can get 99 mage in under 4 hours for 65M.

1) Buy 216.7k nats for around 65M.

2) Get a 100 friends. (not unreasonable. A clan could help out for example)

3) All of you head to the mage training area.

4) Distribute the nats equally between your friends (2.167k per friend for the mathematically impaired)

5) Have each friend alch the 30gp items until they have 65k cash.

6) Get all your friends to trade you the cash.

7) you deposit the cash and get 13M xp for 99 mage. (Go ahead flame me for .05M xp)

The time taken for the 2.17k alchs is under 4 hours.

Result: 99 mage from scratch in 4 hours or less. (85 mage in 1 hour for 16.25M)

Net cost per xp: 5 gp per xp.

Taking the theoretical limit for this analysis, if you had 1999 friends and a server to yourself and your little gang, all doing the above procedure, then (ignore lag and server crashes for now) you can get the xp in 3 minutes. Its a different matter that doing all those trades will probably take over an hour or two.

The point is that you can possibly acheive in one day what would normally take several months of playtime by the normal training routes.

if you can find 100 friends who will do whatever you want for 4 hours straight then you can do a whole lot more than get 99 mage with 65 mill.

seriously its so unlikely its not even funny

Taking the theoretical limit for this analysis, if you had 1999 friends and a server to yourself and your little gang, all doing the above procedure, then (ignore lag and server crashes for now) you can get the xp in 3 minutes. Its a different matter that doing all those trades will probably take over an hour or two.

The point is that you can possibly acheive in one day what would normally take several months of playtime by the normal training routes.

i would like to help speed up ur "theoretical" speed by pointing out that every1 could trade their gp to the next person while you gathered the others. 1 person trades their 100gp to the other who trades the resulting 200gp to the next etc. which would result in you having to make less than 50 trades total :twisted:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

thanks for making us (poor chaps) feel even worse being poor :cry: :lol:

I went from 1 -94 magic without ever having more than 900K in bank. :lol: POWER TO THE POOR PEOPLE!

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

god u would have to have a lot of time to do 99 prayer using the ecto.. its too fidly for me, walking here and walking there.. id rather spend 4m than 2m if it saved me time..

99 mage is a massive goal but i guess u could do it pretty cheap if u crafted your own chaos and deaths.. that way u would only have to pay for 1 element rune if u weilded a staff, But using the high alching method and/or cammy telleporting or the one mentioned at the start of the guide would only give u the mage xp no hp xp.. so what use is having lvl 99 mage with the hp level to go along with it, but in theory it is a great idea but jagex will soon destroy this method

sig234ej4.png